1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Blonde Joke, Sorry

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Born2LoveYou, Sep 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blonde Joke, Sorry

There was a blonde driving down the center of the road at 100 mph. A police officer pulled her over to the side of the road. When she had stopped, the officer asked, "License and Registration please."

"It's okay, Officer, I have a special license that allows me to do this," she said smiling.

"That's impossible!" The officer replied, "I've never heard of such a license."

The blonde then reached into her purse and handed him her license. Astonished, the Officer said, "Just as I suspected. This is an ordinary license, I see nothing here that would allow you special consideration."

She pointed to the bottom of the license, "See? it says so right here: 'Tear Along The Dotted Line'."

2. don,t get you.

3. :D:D:D:D

Hey... Wait... I'M BLONDE:(

:D:D:D

4. Do you seriously not get it ?

5. no m8 bl jokes don,t seem funny .:read-bible:

6. lol.
    If people drive fast, carelessly ect, they say that you "tear about" and the dotted lines are the white lines in the middle of the road.

Your not blonde yourself are you buddy ? :p

7. :D:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.