1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Blog system on Christian Forum Site

Discussion in 'Staff Announcements' started by Jeffin, Dec 26, 2006.

1. Blog system on Christian Forum Site

New blogging system for Christian Forum Site

[​IMG]

Christian Forum Site has a new blogging system where each member can maintain a blog. The system used is the best currently available for vBulletin forums and they are constantly updating the sofware for bugs.

This is a place to collect and share things that you find interesting and it also let readers of your site from all over the world give feedback on what you share on your blog. Its totally free, so try it out and if you ever need help let me know.

God bless.

2. I've been informed by a member that entries could not be posted into the blogs for some reason. I realised I didn't give permission to members for blog entries and now that has been rectified.

Please let me know if you have any such problems and I'll rectify it immediately. My appologies for the error.