1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Birds

Discussion in 'Snaggables' started by NearertoGod, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Birds

I love animals, all animals, and I know God has given me that love and talent with them.

One animal I would like to put up pictures for is the amazing bird, the avian. They're beautiful, powerful creatures. Even the tiniest sparrow is something of a wonder!

This picture is kind of large, but it's a Mourning Dove, btw. :D

2. I love birds too!!!

[​IMG]

That was a beautiful picture~
    Thank you!

3. I didn't realize Morning Doves have such huge eyes. Very pretty.

4. Much prettier than the birds I see on the freeway during rush hour traffic. :eek:

5. My wifes cats seem to like them too!

6. I am a bird lover too......does anyone have a bird for a pet? I have a love bird who is absolutely adorable! A real comic acrobat!

[​IMG]

7. Yeah! I have two Zebra Finches, Sunny and Snowflake. ^^ I lovers them, they are my bestest friends.

LOL @ WHO AM I.

8. Nearer....have you ever checked out birdboard.com? It's an excellent forum! AND.......please show us your finches~!

9. No, I haven't! I was about to join a Zebra Finch forum but I forget the URL.

Sure! I have a MacBook, so I'll snap some pictures while I'm chatting with me boo boo babies. :D

10. sorry :eek:

11. Nearer... We hve a lot of morning doves around here and I love to hear their soft cooing sound.

12. A photograher friend took this picture of a humming bird .

[​IMG]

13. Dusty~
    That is an awesome pic of a Hummer!

14. Awwww, what a cute little hummy! :D