Bigger than the heavens!

It is dealers choice on commentaries and dictionaries. These are some i use frequently:

Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible
Adam Clarke's Commentary on the Bible
John Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible

You already have the Strong's Exhaustive Concordance- the Eastons is almost identical. I occasionally use :
Hitchcock's Bible Names and Thayer's Greek Definitions

The other tool I use for the most part is the only pay software I currently have from the E-Sword Modules and it is my favorite:
Vine's Complete Expository Dictionary
I can and do use other commentaries and dictionaries. I also believe in send a few $ every year to brother Rick as he puts an enourmous effort into his ministry.
Don't forget to look through the extras as there is a huge list of excellent reading available.:)

Hey Larry,
thanks for the info,

what are your thoughts on Witness Lee's commentaries ??
Please give me your real thoughts bro :D

I am a huge fan of the works of Watchman Lee and have only a minimal knowledge of Witness Lee.

I started reading the commentaries on the genealogy of Jesus Christ in Matthew 1
by witness Lee
it's really really interesting. so much information about each person, truly interesting.

I finally understand the line of Mary, by David and Nathan, etc..
Some people asked me in the past how come there's no connection in Matthew 1 from David to Mary. I didn't know what to answer but the answer turns out it's in Luke's genealogy.

:cool::)
It takes a great preacher to get an awesome message out of the genealogies.

Creation cannot contain the One who created it, He is far to great.
ehm... yes it can...
The Father's house has many rooms. I, don't know how big the Fathers house is, but if I may guess... Than the earth, Heaven and hell, are just in one room...

(And He is going to prepare a whole room for me!:israel:)

This very highly quilified investigation is based on John 14:2

ehm... yes it can...
The Father's house has many rooms. I, don't know how big the Fathers house is, but if I may guess... Than the earth, Heaven and hell, are just in one room...

(And He is going to prepare a whole room for me!:israel:)

This very highly quilified investigation is based on John 14:2

Yes there are many rooms but let us agree to disagree- the One who existed before heaven, earth time and space as we know it is far greater than this creation.

Back