1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Big Ape Learns To Whistle

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by Dusty, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Big Ape Learns To Whistle

2. She looks like one of my aunts.
    Maybe we are related. :eek:
  3. Dean :D:D .... Now that's not nice .... :D:D Does your aunt whistle ?
  4. Go figure .... That ape is showing me up , cause I can't even whistle .:D:D

5. There you have it.
    Darwin was wrong.
    An ape can whistle and Dusty can’t.
    If we evolved from apes, everyone would be able to whistle. :D

Thank you for your humility Dusty. ;)
  6. When it starts whistling Jimmy Buffett's "Margaritaville", I'll pay a little more attention... ;)

(Normally, the jaw and lip structure on great apes will not allow the proper formation of whistling syntax, tone and timbre...:D...) LOL.
  7. Next, a horse will be playing the guitar. :eek:
  8. Haha amusing....There was a monkey i remember reading about who got addicted to smoking cigarettes. I think the nicotine present in tobacco got the monkey smoking packets of cigarettes a day. Unbelievable :eek:

Check out this video

9. Pretty funny Jake
  10. Lol i know. I find it quite sad as to how some of our bad habits have rubbed off on animals (in this case the monkey)...Poor animal doesn't even know the danger of smoking :(

Blame the humans lol