Esau: "Born To Be Wild"
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego: "Great Balls of Fire!"
The Three Kings: "When You Wish Upon a Star"
Jonah: "Got a Whale of a Tale"
Elijah: "Up, Up, and Away"
Methuselah: "Stayin' Alive"
Nebuchadnezzar: "Crazy"

:) Funny.

But I just want to add some, little bible info.

The name "Salome" is not actually mentioned in the bible as the one who danced for John the Baptist's head.

The name Salome can be found 2 times in the New Testament but it has no connection to any dancing event.

The title "The Three Kings" can not be found either. The bible referred to them as "wise men". No mention of their kingship nor were they counted to be 3.

I just happen to stop by and seen this list of Biblical songs. Indeed! I like them, they are funny tiles. So I got to ask, and I know I shouldn't ask such a silly question. But anyway, does anyone of these song titles really exist? If not, I think they should, from a song writer's point of view, of course. I really like them.

I just happen to stop by and seen this list of Biblical songs. Indeed! I like them, they are funny tiles. So I got to ask, and I know I shouldn't ask such a silly question. But anyway, does anyone of these song titles really exist? If not, I think they should, from a song writer's point of view, of course. I really like them.

I assume they are all real songs, because I know several of them.

laughing06.gif

Back