1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Bible Verse At Office

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Ravindran, Jul 25, 2014.

1. LS inspired me to post this ;)

What Bible verse do you have in your office space? Your office space could be anything right.. But what do you have that relates to your Christian faith? I have this verse in my office. I will post a picture of it on Monday. You can also post pictures :)

It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me
  2. My lanyard has John 3:30 on it. I don't have an office, I'm always on the move.
    Ravindran likes this.
  3. I have these things: This verse:

Lamentations 3:21-26 "This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed,
    because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul;
    therefore will I hope in him. The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a
    man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD."

A copy of George Washington's farewell speech, the pocket bible and the U.S. Constitution... I'll see if I can take a photo on Monday too.
    Ravindran likes this.
  4. I regret not seeing this sooner.

I have a few prayer cards hanging in my office and this is one prayer I like to reflect on each morning I can.

Ravindran likes this.
  5. uploadfromtaptalk1406739694966.jpg

This is what I have in my office
    Major and LysanderShapiro say Amen and like this.
  6. I've always loved that verse.
    Ravindran likes this.
  7. Good thought! I have had one verse that evangelist E.J. Daniels gave to me when he lead me to the Lord.
    I have had it in a frame on my desk now for over 50 years.

Philippians 1:6
    "And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ."
    Ravindran likes this.
  8. I don't have a office, but I do like this saying which is not Biblical.

Everyone who comes here brings joy, some coming, some leaving. :)
    LysanderShapiro likes this.
  9. Oh wow! I completely forgot to upload the photo... here ya go... Washington's Farewell Address, the word of God and the U.S. Constitution...

Ravindran and LysanderShapiro say Amen and like this.