1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Bible Trivia

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by Dusty, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Bible Trivia

Ok.... The way it is played. The poster puts up a scripture and the next person has to put where it is found in the Bible.

Maybe we should stick to the NIV version.

I am the Lord, and there is no other, apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me.

2. Isaiah 45 :5

New verse.... who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

3. 2 Cor 1:4 !! One of my favourites!

...Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.

4. Sky,

Are we the only ones playing ?

Ephesians 4:2

Ok mine and I will make it easy.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;

5. Proverbs 3:5-6

I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except through me.

6. MY Answer-----John 14:6

My Question------- Below

But, dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ foretold. They said to you, "In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires."

7. Answer; Jude 1:18
    They said to you, "In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires."

new verse : The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad, let the distant shores rejoice.