Bible Study With Jesus

Bible Study With Jesus

I am sharing my bible study with Jesus, Jesus and myself are studing the bible as i need to learn this stuff. So Jesus helps me, step by step.

I will post here everytime we study the scriptures, What I said and what He says to me.

We are looking into Matthew 7 and working our way around it.

[FONT=Georgia, serif]"Judge not, that you be not judged.[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye?[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif](Matthew 7:1-5 ESV)[/FONT]

I get the understanding here, I think. But what I don't understand, is why do you ask me to say something to another, is that not judging? I have so much to learn myself, maybe I should be taking a back seat until I learn this stuff.

Jesus said "When I tell you to speak, that is not judging, its teaching. Do not speak of your own accord, only when I tell you to speak. Judging is only judging when you do it in your own power according to you according to your understandings. The safe play is not to judge at all, just lead by example, let the light shine that is in you."

This take the log out of my eye first to see clealy to take a speck out of a brothers eye, does this mean I have to learn all the bible first?

Jesus said "There is something greater than the Bible here, there are scriptures for all things including what is greater, the alter or the gift. The bible is a great starting point to come to me, but if you read it without me, you will only get human understandings, things according you you. Many miss the point of my message, its a training ground for Spirit living, the Bible is your text book to work out how to hear me in Spirit. Is it not so, all teachers give students books to help them study, they do not give them the answer sheet, just the study notes. This is why there is no back door to the Kingdom. You are forced to come to me in Spirit for those answers. Many student fail because they memorise scriptures and fail in finding me in Spirit. You only need look at the world today to see your answer. One God, One Jesus and One Holy Spirit, yet so many christian sects, why ? Because of human understandings according to them. They teach my memorised words and create the seen in order to teach about the unseen. Men need to see and touch in order to believe. As true and as sad as it is, there is hope. People like you who seek the Spiritual first, they keep the truth going, there are others in the world like you who i talk to and share my truth to. But in truth there are few. Human understandings, this is a wide road and many are on it. But as you know, one man can make a difference, look at what Paul did. To keep it simple, yes learn the Bible, but do it in me. The questions are in the Bible, the answers are in me. No back doors...

So it is all about Spirit, that means all this time i was thinking my problem with reading and spelling was not a problem at all but a gift, it forced me to seek you in Spirit.

Jesus said "Now you get it, for you it was a gift, it forced you into seeking me before hand because you could not read, you had to rely on the Spirit. To do this you had to trust in the unseen. In truth the disavantage is not being able to read or write, but reading and writing itself. These ones have a harder road, beacuse human knowledge will trip them up everytime. Remember, no back doors into the Kingdom, its not what you do, its what i do that counts. Your knowledge or works do not give you grace, your heart for me, and desire for me is what counts. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, SPIRIT and that is the Key to it all. We will talk about that soon in the coming Scrptures. Raymond learning in me is removing the log in your eye, if you do as I say when I say there is no log in your eye. If you say to another according to you, then you have a log.

[FONT=Georgia, serif]"Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you.[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened.[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]Or which one of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone?[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent?[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him![/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]"So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif](Matthew 7:6-12 ESV)[/FONT]

OK, it took me some time but I read it, just a few things i don't follow. The dogs and pigs, not sure about this bit. I saw the bit you talked to me about before, the seeking bit.

Jesus said "Do not give dogs what is holy, let me explain. Its the same as the pearl and pigs, just another way to express the point i was making. Not everyone will hear the words or seek the calling, their hearts are defiled. So when you talk to others, remember this, not all will hear it, in fact they will condem you for it. My word is for those seekers, the ones that seek me, but you will not know who is seeking and who is not, therfore you must speak my word to all at first, then those seeking will hear and turn to Me, the people who don't want to know are the dogs or pigs, these ones you must wipe the dust from your feet and move on. My word is like gold, silver or pearls as stated, as it says you would not throw pearls before pigs, you know they have no understanding of its value and will treat the word with contempt, so be wise and move on to the ones who will hear my words.

Now as we talked about before, Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you. If only people knew their value to God, if they only knew, they would not have a problem with recieving from me, the sad fact and truth, people don't know their value to us. Yes people ask, but they never wait for an answer and if they do, most dislike the answer they get. Tell me, if your eleven year old girl asked you for the keys to the car, would you give her the keys ? No, because you know as soon as she drives out the drive way she is going to get hurt. As a good father you say no to protect her. Well its the same here for me, i don't want to see any harm come to you. Many people ask for things that will harm them, as a good parent, i have to say no many times. Also many ask, but are unable to hear the answer, these ones have not learnt to hear in Spirit. They hear with human ears yet deaf to my Spiritual ways. Many have knowledge of me, but untrained hearts in the Spirit of God. How do we answer them when they don't know who is talking to them. This is why i said seek ye first the Kingdom of God, when you seek the Kingdom you have to do it in Spirit and truth. The Kingdom is not flesh, the earth is flesh, the Kingdom is Spirit. You have learnt the language of the earth, but failed to learnt the language of the Kingdom and before you get worried Raymond, i am not talking about you here. We want to give you things that will help not just you but the people around you. We desire to see you living a life fill with joy. As for the last line, just treat people how you want to be treated, simple yes, but it works.

Lord sorry i did not say anything, i was just listerning, taking it in.
Jesus said "Thats what we want you to do, listen its how you learn. I see your feeling sleepy, do you wish to continue lator and get some rest. The next passage is deeper and has many hidden secrets.

I should gets some sleep i guess so i am fresh and have full attention to what you are saying to me, mind you having breifed the first few lines i get the feeling that it will be good, already i see and understand the first bit.
Jesus said "Your Spirit is picking up, when this happens your learning pace will increase tenfold, what will take years for some will be done in days. Rest now and we will talk tomorrow, blessings to you and yes i will watch over you and your family.

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]"Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few. "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will recognize them by their fruits. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif](Matthew 7:13-20 ESV)[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]First Lord let me say, I am over joyed today filled with your Spirit and madly in love with your love for me. Lord I am just a simple man with simple heart, my knowledge is limited, my speach is low, I can't find words to show you my love, yet my heart beats so, this love in me wants to burst out but i can't find words to do it.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Jesus said "I feel the words of your heart, the words you can't say, I feel. We are uniting in Spirit as it was always meant to be for all. You have found the way spoken about. Teach others this way. Raymond, we feel your joy and we share this love, when words fail you, your Spirit speaks for you. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Lord, I am in tears, i am 46 years old and crying like a baby, the feeling in me is to much to control.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Jesus said "This is your Spirit in you crying out abba, calling home, seeing the light. Oh the joy we feel when one such as you without knowledge of me clings to the hope and trust of Spirit without the knowing, never have we seen such faith. The last in the world will be first in the Kingdom, those that should be first will be last. Shall we continue the lesson or do you need a little more time to claim down.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]I will make a cup of tea, it will help. I am just so happy Lord, Do I have time to make some tea.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Jesus said "You have plenty of time, time is not an issue for us.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]OK i am ready to begin the lesson Lord, feeling happy still which is good. Lord I read this one some time ago, I remember the false prophets bit, I was scared i would be come one due to not knowing scriptures, remember Lord.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Jesus said "yes i do remember, and today i will explain it to you in detail, after which i believe you will understand you are not a false prophet but a gifted student. But first we look at the two gates, one is narrow the other is wide. The narrow gate is the gate you walked through, its the gate of Spiritual birth, the baptism of fire, which I will explain. The wide gate is the gate of life in the flesh. For you Raymond this is not an issue, you don't have the depth of human flesh to know about this. But for the sake of others, i will explain. When I say enter by the narrow gate, I am saying come to me in Spirit, learn from the Spirit of God, train your spirit to hear my Spirit. This is the narrow gate and as the scriptures say and as you know Raymond, its very hard and thats why few find it. It is easier to believe in the seen things rather than the unseen things, men choose the easy way. But they will find out it not the best choice to make.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Now regarding the false prophets, This is an issue with many people and righly so. They are thousands of false prophets and teachers all around the world as we speak, so many in fact we have just about lost count, no I am kidding with you we know every last one of them. You had me for a minute Lord hahah. Your thinking why don't we stop them, well why should we. People have been warned, there is no excuse. Did i not say by their fruits you shall know. Lets take a close look at the friuts. Question for you. Who is Lord of Heaven and earth ? Thats easy Lord, you are. Then why do men teach against my commands and worst still why do people just except this error as fact. I understand you don't know all my commands Raymond, so I will show you. This one you read some time ago, we talked about it many years ago. This makes a clear example to use. It is written " But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are all brothers. And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven. Neither be called instructors, for you have one instructor, the Christ. Anyone that teaches against my word is a false teacher, a false prophet. I said you are not to be called rabbi, yet the world of flesh says its ok to call men rabbi, rabbi means great teacher. Do you listen to me or do you give ear to man. I said you are all brothers, all equil all the same, no one greater than another, yet men say its alright to to make changes and have ranks. I said call no man father on earth, that you have one Father who is in heaven, yet men teach its alright to call men father on earth. I think you are getting the picture here. Men say one thing I say another. I said if you love me follow my commands, he who teaches against my commands will be least in my Kingdom. Men get people to look to them rather than me, they are like sneeky theives and i will have the last word. Look at the friut people, who is teaching my commands and who is not. But what is the good friut ? He who teaches my commands and stands by them, he who delivers the message without fear of others and what they say. The one that teaches Spirit first, Kingdom first, Jesus first, God first, the Holy Spirit first, is my messenger of truth and bares good fruit. As for those doing their own will and teaching agaisnt my commands, I will have the last word. Raymond, now do you see who the false teachers are? You are not a false teacher, you speak what i tell you to speak, you do it without knowledge. You find it hard to read and write, but if i say to you do this you do it, if i say do that you do it. Raymond, this is not what makes you special, what make you special is this, you do it with love, knowing you will be ridiculed and this is why I love you. I am going to give you my knowledge over the next 3 years and you will be my voice to the people who are looking for me.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Lord i am speachless, but i think you are making a mistake here, i am just me, what can I do? Whos going to listen to me, I can't even quote scriptures Lord.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Jesus said "You will do more than quote scriptures, in time you will see. Now you have fear, but rest easy its not going to be hard at all, I will be with you and your words will be my words, i will put them in your mouth. Also don't put yourself down by saying I am just me, you are made new in me and in me you can do anything. Next we will talk about those that say they know but do not. Now go to bed and sleep, rest easy I am with you.[/FONT]

The next morning i woke up...

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?' And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.' "Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it." [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif](Matthew 7:21-27 ESV)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Good morning Lord, I slept well. I thought I was going to be awake all night after last night and what you said to me. It scared me, what you said I will not hide it from the fact I am worried. I can't see myself doing as you ask, I have no idea were to start. What if i fail you, what if no ones hears the messages.Oh my, so many thought running through my head.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Jesus said "Good morning, Raymond, what have i told you about living in fear? Remember that lesson. You are thinking of the now, not what is coming. Do not fear in what I have said to you. What do you mean you don't know were to start, you already have without even thinking about it. Its not up to you to make them hear the message, I called you to speak of it only. Let their Spirit in them hear the message. Their salvation is not on your hands, its in theirs. What can I liken it to so you see. The Spirit is like a radio in the car you drive, you need to tune it in to hear the messages. The problem, there are so many radio stations all sending their messages out and people are tuning into those stations, you have to help them change the station, tune into my station and hear my message. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Hey i like that, thats how it is ay. Lord i am going to follow your every word, I am a little worried but i know you and trust in you with my life. All the things you have done for me, the places you lead me to, all of which i have trusted in you. That will not change, I will do as you ask because I want to servre you Lord.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Jesus said "Raymond, let me make this clear, you are not a servant, you are my freind. Servents don't get to hear of the Masters plans, they are told what to do and they do it. I share with my freinds more than i would with a servent. But I understand your heart in this matter, what i need you to do is relax in me and just go with it. In the next part of Matthew you are going to read an old passage you have read before. But this time i will explain to you what the will of my Father is, what lawlessness is and the meaning of the rock. So read again and then we talk.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I started to read with my coffee in hand. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Jesus said "remember this one? [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Yes Lord, i do but after reading it again I don't understand how someone can do these mighty works, yet fail to be in you.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Jesus said "great question, the answer is greater than the question. Lets keep focused and find out the whys. First the Will of my father, this many miss. What is the will of my Father ?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]For me Lord its coming to Him in Spirit by you. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Jesus said "yes, for a quick answer, but more indepth answer is this. You people are made in His image, not the image of flesh, your bones, skin, your bodies. But in His image of Spirit. To understand this one needs to go back to Adam, how he was made and what made him alive. Adam was only alive because of Spirit breathed into him by my Father. That Spirit is my Fathers image. Its the image one should and find within and change. My Fathers Will is thus, "My Father is in the human hearts of men, I died for the human heart of kindness, so men will make his image shine again, those that believe in Me, will be saved, will be free and will find in Him the strength to last until the end. That all peoples will reflect My Father in all they do." Raymond, that is My fathers Will. As for the Spirit in man, you all have it, given first to Adam and likewise the body is passed on so to is the Spirit, this Spirit is what makes you all brothers and sisters, all equil. What you have to do is educate this Spirit in you with The Holy Spirit, this is why i left you the Helper. Now the truth of those living without the Spirit of God, the untrained Spirit within, this will explain how they do mighty works in my name without Spirit.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]There are many in the world who have not trained their spirit within, yet they go on to become teachers of the law. These ones do it according to flesh, educate the mind and memorise scriptures, they teach man made doctrine as though its mine. These are the ones i warned you about. Wolves in Sheeps cloths, white washed tombs. Your question Raymond was how do they do these mighty works, yet fail to be in me. Easy, the gift is not coming from them, the gift comes from the one recieving it. Your own Spirit is what heals you, your own Spirit is what teaches you, your own Spirit is what makes it work for you. Is it not written, YOUR FAITH MADE YOU WELL. The gift does not come from others, its within you to heal yourself according to your faith. Now we learn what is lawlessness, the law is my Spirit, those that have it not are lawless, men of flesh working according to human ways, lawlessness. Because they did not train their Spirits in mine, I will say to them I never knew you. Now does it make sence.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Yes Lord, it does. I see this now. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Jesus said "Let me explain the Rock, The rock in the old days was a place men built their houses on giving the house a foundation that would last. I use this term as a point of making your Spiritual life last. To understand this, you have to remember what i said to Peter. What did Peter do that made me say, upon this Rock I will biuld my Church. Peter spoke to God and heard God speak back, the Spiritual connection between man and God, this is the Rock i will biuld on. Just like what we are doing Raymond. So if you biuld on this Rock, hearing in Spirit and training your Spirit in the Holy Spirit, no matter what comes, the wind, storms, nothing will make it fall. But many are biulding on sand, based on human understandings and flesh. They are the ones that will lose their house.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Lord that was wonderful, i am looking forward to my next lesson. You make it easy for me to understand. Plus its helping me read more too.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Jesus said "Yes, we are learning many things. Now enjoy your day and will will talk some more later.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks Lord, I feel great and alive in you. Blessing to you and my love.[/FONT]

Back