bible somebody explain the important parts to me ( whole bible )

"Peter doubted in himself what this vision which he had seen should mean" - Acts 10:17
(Whatever it meant, he knew it had nothing to do with menu changes.)

"God hath shown me that I should not call any MAN common or unclean." - Acts 10:28
(At last, the meaning of the vision was evident to Peter: With all the prevailing prejudices against Gentiles, God did not intend to change the menu, He intended to change the mindset.)

Last edited:
Can you just give me the short answer? Isaiah condemns occult worship and pork eating as abominations. Does a believer "under the New Law of the New Testament" get to engage in both, YES OR NO?

See comment #56 as I am as I said through with this conversation. I said all that can be said by me to your need to refuse eating what God has said was OK to eat.

See comment #56 as I am as I said through with this conversation. I said all that can be said by me to your need to refuse eating what God has said was OK to eat.
I knew you would not answer "YES". Therefore, your logic stands exposed as flawed. If, as your logic claims, being a "believer" is all that is necessary to excuse pork eating, then it should be all that is necessary to excuse what goes on in the Bohemian Grove.

I knew you would not answer "YES". Therefore, your logic stands exposed as flawed. If, as your logic claims, being a "believer" is all that is necessary to excuse pork eating, then it should be all that is necessary to excuse what goes on in the Bohemian Grove.

See comment #56!

Back