1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jesus Freak, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Who uses the bible.is app? I use it cause you can pick what version of the bible you want to listen to. You can do drama, AND non-drama. Let me know what you like/ don't like about it.
  2. I'll try it out. If you have android, Mysword is a good app, and I also use the Bible (lifechurch.tv) app for daily verses and such.
  3. I mainly use Youversion app in my phone..
  4. I tried that bible app, but I just didn't like how slow the narrator was reading the KJV bible. So, I just started using this version and I'm loving it.
  5. I see.. if this is quick, may be I should give it a try.. I don't use audio.. Bible app allows me to download many translations.. So I can use it without any data connection.. Does this one allow that too? Or data plan or wifi is always needed?

6. You should be able to download a few versions depending on what language you choose. And you shouldn't have to use data or wifi.
  7. The I use requires internet connection because of this I do not use it often.
  8. Lose the avatar my friend or at least change the words "Jesus Freak" from the heading to Motivational Speaker which is exactly what he is.