Bible Give away Closed

Discussion in 'Contests and Giveaways' started by Fish Catcher Jim, Nov 4, 2016.

1. #1 Fish Catcher Jim, Nov 4, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
    bbf2d9456f6411780944b6529409c322.jpg

Greetings Everyone,
    I have a brand new in the box Kj / Amp Parallel bible I want to sow into some ones life.
    That's Right Sowing The Seed of God's most Holy Word into some ones life.

It's black bonded leather bound and says large print....... now it's not giant print that's for sure.

Now the way this works
    Write a reply explaining why you feel you should have this beautiful bible and via praying we will pick One Post.

As it stands at this time.......winner will be announced on Thanksgiving Day.

This really is a brand new bonded leather bound (black) Parallel King James / Amplified Bible.....in the box.
    OK out of the box for pictures......

Stay Tuned for more contest to come between now and Christmas.

Blessings
    FCJ

20161104_034209.jpg
    20161104_034234.jpg
    20161104_034312.jpg

Melizza, loriT, Cturtle and 4 others say Amen and like this.
  2. What a fantastic Bible Fish Catcher Jim; I love the idea of having the Amplified Bible and King James Version side-by-side...truly unique - I can't say I have ever seen one before.
    I have never owned an Amplified Bible but have a KJV; I normally use NKJV which is leader bound. This would be an excellent study tool as being able to compare verses without opening a secondary Bible is a very, very appealing aspect of this giveaway.

loriT, Cturtle and Fish Catcher Jim says Amen and like this.
  3. How do we enter?

4. Now the way this works
    Write a reply explaining why you feel you should have this beautiful bible and via praying we will pick One Post.

As it stands at this time.......winner will be announced on Thanksgiving Day.

Blessings
    FCJ

Cturtle and Melizza say Amen and like this.
  5. Hmmm.. okay, well to be honest I've never owned a physical KJV before (only electronic) and it would be nice to have a physical copy as my current Bible that I have right now is falling apart BUT at I am happy either way if your beautiful gift gets given to someone who really needs it :) especially someone who is new to the Gospel or needs a Bible!

Bless your heart brother! X

Cturtle, HolyGround and Fish Catcher Jim says Amen and like this.
  6. To answer your question that you asked.
    Just like this.... lol your in !!
    OBTW.... awesome heart you have there, it's full of the Father.
    Blessings
    FCJ

Cturtle and Melizza say Amen and like this.
  7. I concur. (y)

Melizza, Cturtle and Fish Catcher Jim says Amen and like this.
  8. What version do you read now?

Fish Catcher Jim likes this.
  9. #10 Major, Nov 7, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
    Well Jim. In the church I attend, we have a young man who is in the 11th grade. His mom and dad have recently divorced due to her mental instability problems.
    He was with his mother in Ohio but was abused by her mentally unstable boyfriend. His father went and brought him back to Florida and he is now living with his father and grandmother.

He has some very real issues in his life emotionally and was on the verge of being expelled from school because of his bad language and bullying other kids. His dad and grandmother have been wonderful in making sure he attended church for the past 1 1/2 years.

Three months ago he walked the isle during invitation time and asked for prayer about his attitude and language. That was a real breakthrough for this young man!!! All the deacons gathered around him and laid hands on him and prayed for him.

Just today I got a call from his father who told me that he just made the honor role with a 4.0 grade average. His testimony to his dad was that he was doing it for the Lord as God's people had been so good to him, he wanted honor the Lord with his actions.

When I read your offer, my first thought was that this Bible would be a perfect Christmas gift for the young man and we could present it to him during Sunday worship hour.

Mr. Rylee, HolyGround, Melizza and 3 others say Amen and like this.
  10. Yes...he definitely deserves that bible. I second this suggestion and hope the boy gets it. :)

Major, Melizza and Cturtle says Amen and like this.
  11. NIV and KJV electronic sis.

12. What's a electric sis?

Cturtle likes this.
  13. Great idea.
    This is going to be a blessing to someone. (y)

Cturtle, Melizza and Fish Catcher Jim says Amen and like this.
  14. Another word for "app" lol

Cturtle and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.
  15. Sweet... so your niv is what needs replacing then? Good stuff sister... means your reading a lot! :)

HolyGround, Melizza and Fish Catcher Jim says Amen and like this.
  16. The Winner Is
    Major Melizza HolyGround
    Please send me a PM with your Full Name and Adress. This is very important for those Out Side The USA
    Congratulations
    Blessings
    FCJ

Melizza, HolyGround and Cturtle says Amen and like this.
  17. Excellent!
    Firstly allow me to congratulate fellow winners Major and Melizza.
    Thank you for this great gift...it will come in very useful.
    God bless you Jim for your Godly work brother. (y)

Melizza, Cturtle and Fish Catcher Jim says Amen and like this.
  18. Bless you bro and CTurtle helps. lol

Melizza, HolyGround and Cturtle says Amen and like this.
  19. Congratulations to you sir. May the Lord richly bless you!

Melizza, Major, Fish Catcher Jim and 1 other person say Amen and like this.