Bible Discredits Eternal Torture

Read post #35 above

You are evading the question my friend.

3rd time.......
Doesn't the 16th verse say that He is the Creator of ALL things?
If He is the Creator as the verse you quoted says, does not in fact make Him, Jesus the Christ the Almighty One that you spoke of?
"For by him (Christ) all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him".
According to this verse, which you posted, Jesus the Christ is the God of Creation.

All I am doing is asking very simple questions and in fact YOU are the one who posted those verses as a basis for your opinion. I just asked the question.

Why is that so hard to answer?

But you didn't answer the question. What amount keeps you in the acceptable number.
I posted already there is only 1 Almighty. When i posted 2 corinthians. I was bringing out the fact that Satan was also called a god. Not pointing it towards the direction of Satan being Almighty

There is no limit of sales since we are a non-profit. Only if your baptized then 15 minutes a month is all

You are evading the question my friend.

3rd time.......
Doesn't the 16th verse say that He is the Creator of ALL things?
If He is the Creator as the verse you quoted says, does not in fact make Him, Jesus the Christ the Almighty One that you spoke of?
"For by him (Christ) all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him".
According to this verse, which you posted, Jesus the Christ is the God of Creation.
Before I answer this question. Is Jesus, God the father?

Don't put words in my mouth

OK. I will simply tell all those reading this stuff what you believe.

JWs teach that the "second death" is annihilation and extinction -- the wicked will cease to exist and will not suffer everlasting torment. They claim that a "doctrine of a burning hell" is "wholly unscriptural," "unreasonable," "contrary to God's love," and "repugnant to justice." [HJB] They claim that "hell" is the grave.

Soul Sleep. JWs deny the immortality of the soul. They do not believe the soul can exist apart from the body, but that a corpse remains in an unconscious state in the grave waiting for the resurrection. [HJB]

The Body of Christ. JWs believe that the members of the spiritual Body of Christ, or "Christian Congregation," number only 144,000 (Rev. 7:4-8). Most of those members of Christ's Body are now deceased and are reigning with Jesus in heaven since 1918. (Anybody born after 1936 cannot be in that number.) The remaining members still on earth, approximately 8,000 (out of whom are selected the "Governing Body"), are known as the "Remnant." They are collectively known as Jehovah God's "channel of communication" to men. They are the only ones "born again" and are the only ones who have a hope of going to Heaven. The rest of Jehovah's faithful witnesses only hope to be worthy enough to inherit the Earth, and will never see "Jesus/Michael," nor will they ever go to Heaven. All "so called Christendom" will be destroyed at Armageddon.

How is that so far?

I posted already there is only 1 Almighty. When i posted 2 corinthians. I was bringing out the fact that Satan was also called a god. Not pointing it towards the direction of Satan being Almighty

There is no limit of sales since we are a non-profit. Only if your baptized then 15 minutes a month is all

But doesn't the Bible say in Ephesians 2:8 that "we are saved by grace through faith and NOT OF WORKS lest we would boast"?

When you have to give out books 15 mins. a month work?

OK. I will simply tell all those reading this stuff what you believe.

JWs teach that the "second death" is annihilation and extinction -- the wicked will cease to exist and will not suffer everlasting torment. They claim that a "doctrine of a burning hell" is "wholly unscriptural," "unreasonable," "contrary to God's love," and "repugnant to justice." [HJB] They claim that "hell" is the grave.

Soul Sleep. JWs deny the immortality of the soul. They do not believe the soul can exist apart from the body, but that a corpse remains in an unconscious state in the grave waiting for the resurrection. [HJB]

The Body of Christ. JWs believe that the members of the spiritual Body of Christ, or "Christian Congregation," number only 144,000 (Rev. 7:4-8). Most of those members of Christ's Body are now deceased and are reigning with Jesus in heaven since 1918. (Anybody born after 1936 cannot be in that number.) The remaining members still on earth, approximately 8,000 (out of whom are selected the "Governing Body"), are known as the "Remnant." They are collectively known as Jehovah God's "channel of communication" to men. They are the only ones "born again" and are the only ones who have a hope of going to Heaven. The rest of Jehovah's faithful witnesses only hope to be worthy enough to inherit the Earth, and will never see "Jesus/Michael," nor will they ever go to Heaven. All "so called Christendom" will be destroyed at Armageddon.

How is that so far?
1. is true
2. is true
3. 144000 are those who are chosen by God. Some people can think they are annointed but only God has the last say in it. Those who are anotined probably lost their priviledge so there is no actual set date anymore as to when that ends.

But doesn't the Bible say in Ephesians 2:8 that "we are saved by grace through faith and NOT OF WORKS lest we would boast"?

When you have to give out books 15 mins. a month work?
Boast? no one boasts about it. Boasting is when you make a display or exalt yourself. The elders only want to see how things are going along in the congregation. If you don't preach then you face no repercussions. There is no consequence.

If there is no Everlasting punishment, then you don't believe in everlasting life. I won't take the time to discredit all your scriptures as you twist them into a mess.

Sense you DON'T believe in eternal life then there would be no reason to discuss it with you as your lost anyway.
Let's not jump to conclusions next time and let's actually read what's infront of us.

Wow, you guys have been busy, ...so here is my second question (that arises from the first question), if there is an Almighty God and then there are subordinate gods, where did Almighty God get his power (for lack of a better word) and where did the subordinate gods get their power?

Gene

I'm sorry, but the more I listen to you people the more confusing it is.

I'm I understanding you correctly, if you are baptized you only have to donate magazines 15 minutes a month, if that is correct then why do I see your people on the street corner 4, 5, 6 hours a day, are they not baptized, and if they aren't baptized why not, is there some kind of requirements before you baptize?

Thanks,

Gene

Wow, you guys have been busy, ...so here is my second question (that arises from the first question), if there is an Almighty God and then there are subordinate gods, where did Almighty God get his power (for lack of a better word) and where did the subordinate gods get their power?

Gene
Well me telling you where God got his power from is like telling you where God came from. I have no answer to that. What I can tell you is that he existed before anything else and had the power to create and give life. The created is never greater than the Creator just like how a slave is lesser than his master. One thing he can't do is create something more powerful than he is.

Okay then, continuing on with what you said about there being lesser or subordinate gods, where did they get their power, assuming they have some power?

Thanks,

Gene

I'm sorry, but the more I listen to you people the more confusing it is.

I'm I understanding you correctly, if you are baptized you only have to donate magazines 15 minutes a month, if that is correct then why do I see your people on the street corner 4, 5, 6 hours a day, are they not baptized, and if they aren't baptized why not, is there some kind of requirements before you baptize?

Thanks,

Gene
Well i'm not baptized but I still do alot of preaching online. 15 mins is only the minimum. You can go over if you want. To get baptized you have to answer questions. These are to ensure you have basic bible knowledge.

Okay then, continuing on with what you said about there being lesser or subordinate gods, where did they get their power, assuming they have some power?

Thanks,

Gene
God gave it to them. Not so sure about the fallen angels though. But they still have some sort of power. Just not as much as they would if obedient. Since they were put in Tarturus which is a prison-like condition

So then why aren't you baptized and what is the benefit of being baptized?

So then if I'm understand correctly, the lesser gods are using the power that Almighty gave to them, that raises the question, ...can they do whatever they want with it?

Gene

So then why aren't you baptized and what is the benefit of being baptized?

So then if I'm understand correctly, the lesser gods are using the power that Almighty gave to them, that raises the question, ...can they do whatever they want with it?

Gene
I don't feel as if i'm ready yet. Some personal things I wanna work out first. Only benefits within the congregation is just simple tasks like mic holding/distrubuting the literature ect. Nothing extravagant.

Well it would depend what you mean by do whatever the want with it. Satan of course misused his powers to deceive Eve. As far as I know the bible doesn't go into specifics on how they can or can't use their power. Usually when the angels are mentioned, they are carrying out a tasks givin to them by God.

Back