Bible Discredits Eternal Torture

There is more than 1 god. Only one is Almighty

Now when you read your comment, does it make sense to you or is it just me.

"There is more than 1 god. Only one is Almighty".

There is more than one but one is Almighty. So you are saying that there are lots of gods but among all of them one is higher in rank than the others. Is that what you are saying?

Cool, thank you, so what do these other gods do, is it like greek or roman mythology with Zeus or Jupiter as the chief god and the rest are subordinates?

Gene
Idk what their tasks are, but I personally beleive mythology has to do with fallen angels. That's as best as I can tell you. Although satan is also called a god in 2 conrinthians 4:4 . Judges and kings were also called gods aswell.

Now when you read your comment, does it make sense to you or is it just me.

"There is more than 1 god. Only one is Almighty".

There is more than one but one is Almighty. So you are saying that there are lots of gods but among all of them one is higher in rank than the others. Is that what you are saying?
Yes. The father is the only Almighty. Jesus is not

And yes there are more than one called god satan was himself2 corinthians 4:4"
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

Last edited:
2 corinthians 4:4

Really.....2 Corth. 4:4
"In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."

I guess you did not know, but this verse describes Satan. IT is not about a god, that is on the level we were talking about as you had said, "there are many gods. but ONE is Almighty".

Is the god here in 2 Cort. 4:4 the Almighyt one you were talking about?

If you read verse #3 of this chapter you will see the lost and in this verse you quoted, they are "UNBELIEVERS" who this god seems to control. .

Hey db, I have to go back to work, so it will be later on tonight before I'll be back, but your last response has given me another question.

Later,

Gene

Son of God and Firstborn of God's creation Colossians 1:15
"Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature"

Doesn't the 16th verse say that He is the Creator of ALL things?

If He is the Creator as the verse you quoted says, does not in fact make Him, Jesus the Christ the Almighty One that you spoke of?

Really.....2 Corth. 4:4
"In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."

I guess you did not know, but this verse describes Satan. IT is not about a god, that is on the level we were talking about as you had said, "there are many gods. but ONE is Almighty".

Is the god here in 2 Cort. 4:4 the Almighyt one you were talking about?

If you read verse #3 of this chapter you will see the lost and in this verse you quoted, they are "UNBELIEVERS" who this god seems to control. .
Yes i'm very aware that this describes satan. Paul wrote Corinthians not me. It cleary calls Satan a god does it not? There is only 1 Almighty God.

Yes. The father is the only Almighty. Jesus is not
2 corinthians 4:4"
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

By the way.........what is the amount (Dollar amount) you are required to sell to keep your number and position within the JW hiarcy???

If He is the Creator as the verse you quoted says, does not in fact make Him, Jesus the Christ the Almighty One that you spoke of?
Think of it like this. He is the very first creation of God. Before his creation there was no earth planets or anything. After he came into existance. Then he assisted in the creation of things

By the way.........what is the amount (Dollar amount) you are required to sell to keep your number and position within the JW hiarcy???
Sell? We give everything away for free. Including bibles. We only take money if the householder donates.

Yes i'm very aware that this describes satan. Paul wrote Corinthians not me. It cleary calls Satan a god does it not? There is only 1 Almighty God.

Again I ask.........

"For by him (Christ) all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him".

According to this verse, which you posted, Jesus the Christ is the God of Creation.

Again I ask.........

"For by him (Christ) all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him".

According to this verse, which you posted, Jesus the Christ is the God of Creation.
Read post #35 above

I clearly never called Satan Almighty. Idk if your'e acting like this on purpose but if you are please stop.

All I am doing is asking very simple questions and in fact YOU are the one who posted those verses as a basis for your opinion. I just asked the question.

Why is that so hard to answer?
Sell? We give everything away for free. Including bibles. We only take money if the householder donates.

But you didn't answer the question. What amount keeps you in the acceptable number.

Back