1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Beware SP3

Discussion in 'Technology and Internet' started by Boanerges(Inactive), Jun 5, 2008.

1. Beware SP3

Service apck 3 for Windows XP crashed my pc whne I installed it. I though it was just me until I saw this article on PC pitstop:
    Windows XP SP3 Issues and Fixes Continued | PC Pitstop

PS: PC Pitstop is a great site, they will scan your pc and tell you where you might need to optimize and how to beef up security. I have used them for years with NP.
  2. I am running SP3 without any problem
  3. Then you are a blessed individual. It took me going into safe mode to restart my PC and then using system restore to keep it running.
  4. I am indeed blessed.
  5. I did not even know there was a Service Pack 3!

Oh well, my SP2 runs fine, so no worries.

Hmm, thats strange, I'm a pretty big computer geek :D I usually know when this stuff comes out!
  6. I am running on SP1 for vista. No problems as of yet although my comp now feels a little bit slower.
  7. :D-I maybe need some of that for this junk computer!!~!---:cool:

Can you say annoying?
  8. I run SP3 on a Windows Media Center HP Laptop with no issues whatsoever.