Beware of October 12th?

I have been quitely watching and waiting to see what those evil morons will try- hopefully it is just alot of hot air.

Yes it is interesting but I know I don't have to fear and you guys don't either. It is good to be aware but God has not given us a spirit of fear but a sound mind. He is in contol and I put my full trust in Him.

Psalm 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

No fear here sis- if they are that foolish they will see a united USA rise up a crush them under it's heal.They may be truley be crazy but I don't really think they want the gloves to come off.

Don't know about the rest of you, but this particular Oct 12 does scare me.

That's the day I'm paying all my bills for this month >.<

I see on the news today that the students in Iran are protesting their government.

Not my will by thine be done o Lord- it kind of takes the strain out of it. Remember when there was anthrax on some congressional mail? My mom was convinced she needed to worry about it. I informed her that I as sure she was a prioirty target of international terrorists (not).Jesus said it best- what man (or woman) can add a single moment to his (or her) life by worry? Prayer is more effective than worry and fear is the opposite of faith- lets pray about this and put it in God's hands.

Fear anything that happens outside God's will. If you are not living according to His will, fear everything, and fear God. I may not live through my trials unscathed, I may struggle and hurt, but God never promised to protect me from all that troubles me, only that He will be there with me as I endure. I couldn't in good conscience call myself a Christian if I felt any other way.

An interesting set of events, or coincidences, it is hard to say.

But that statement from Iran makes it sound like they are going to tell us in a very direct way... and I'm not sure he means just a written letter either...

I will be praying.

Interesting article. However, no matter how the day turns out, you can be assured that the Good Lord will be amongst us all! :amen:

Really, this date and the events don't scare me. I am prepared for them. As I see it, it will happen wheer the US and Israel will be threatened. The US is one fo the largest bodies of Christ, if not the largest. And it shouldn't be a suprise that we, Christians, are along with the Hebrews and Jews at this point where we are threatened due to our God and Christ's name. Be prepared for hard times as we know they are coming.

God bless,
Johnathan

OK, I am curious... what time zone are we talking about here... the day end several times you know.... Maybe they are eastern??? ETS maybe???

Back