Best Ear Piercing Method: Gun Or Needle?

Gun or needle, best ear piercing method?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
... Then I took them out for a few hours a day when I moved to a job that didn't allow them in all the time....

PS: Banarenth: Yes, some work environments are rather conservative and formal. I guess it was a bit of a fun ritual when you finished your shift to put your studs in your ears again. Kind of the 'default setting' again, really. Some work places can be like this, but then I guess part of the fun is hiding the jewelry and then taking them out again after the work shift. A bit like women at your former place of work who may have had tattooed arms, for examples, and they probably had to cover them, but they probably thought it was fun to roll back their sleeves after the work shift. I guess theirs no alternative but to respect the employer's dress code anyway. Blessings.

Of course, with ear piercing these days, the piercing location is hardly restricted to the lobes. Seems like after about 2 each side on the lobe itself, the next is likely to be in the cartilage.

I know there tend to be strong views about whether the gun is really suitable for the cartilage, because it's less fleshy and the possibility of splitting does increase.

Blessings.

Back