Believe God. Or Religion You Choose.

brother you need to know that it is part of being a human to get old and become bad health wise, we perish, our bodies are not immortal.

correct me if I'm wrong but the father of Joseph, Jacob became almost blind when he got old and don't forget they lived a long time LOOL probably 4 times as much as you are now but point is when they got old, his health was deteriorating, it is only normal. I don't want you to think that satan is speaking through me now telling you that you cna't be healed. but I need you to know that what you are getting happens to many older people. I love you also big brother. I really pray that your health will be better, but we all have our problems health wise! yes He heals but some things are natural =)

Ok You're wrong. That was not under our covenant. Under our covenant if we will walk in it. I believe, we have the right to choose the time and the manner of our graduation. But as our friend Bo says. Thats only a matter of my own opinion. grin

Oh how I wish the health, welness, and prosperity gospel would perish. We live in a fallen, evil world, that is utterly dark. Our heart will be where our treasure is. Funny how many make this life and place thier kingdom and love it so much. He who loves his life in this life will lose it, he who loses his life for Christ's sake will find it. Who sits on the throne of the heart - Jesus Christ alone, or us? Even Paul was to suffer to bring glory to Christ, and that was part of his being a servant of Christ. We may prosper in this life, we may suffer from disease and ilness and be brutally mayrterd. We may be exalted by a prideful heart and humbled by our Father who knows better than we do. We may be humble in heart and exalted by our God. We may live a lofty life and be in direct rebellion to God and may have never have been his. This is what matters; who sits on the throne of our hearts? If, when we think of eternity and paradise, if it Jesus, and nothing else, will that be enough? Forget about the treasures for a second, just Jesus...is that enough, isn't He everything, sure there will be awesome gifts for us, but if Jesus isn't enough, we need to get right with God, this world isn't heaven and it never will be, this life is temporary, we seek not this kingdom. In all things we are to give God glory, and sometimes that may be in the midst of great loss, it is an insult to souls to think God loves them less or they just don't pray with enough faith to be made well, or to be anything other than poor.

As John Piper said about this 'religion;'

Acts 9:16
Philippians 1:21
IICorinthians 4:17-18
IICorinthians 5
Romans 8

Job 1-2

Job 38-42

Man's religion & God's religion
"That no flesh should glory in His presence." 1 Cor. 1:29
Man's religion is to build up the creature. God's religion is to throw the creature down in the dust of self-abasement, and to glorify Christ.
Philpot.

Back