1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Being logged out by site &...

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Blessed4JC, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Hiya Technical team

1: I noticed since last week the site is randomly logging me out and requesting I sign in if I want to post etc, but when I look in the 'people signed in colum' my name is listed as looged in. Can you please advise me?

2: I'm not sure if the 'conversation' function is working either, so I wonder if you could check for me please?

2. As you log in you will see a check box that says "Stay logged in" next to the [LOGIN] button. If you place a check in that "Stay Logged In" box, your issue should be cleared. Ordinarily, the forum software will log members out after 15 minutes if you do not interact with the forum software. Reading posts without navigating will time you out at 15 minutes unless you check the "Stay Logged In" box at LOGIN. If you still get timed out, add a reply to this thread and "Deep Soul" can evaluate.

Regarding the Private Messaging feature, the site tech advisor (Deep Soul) will look into that for you as well.
  3. Thank you Pastor Gary, I have checked the box so I hope all will be well now.

Thanks for explaining.