1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Before You Post Or Start A Thread - Read This Please!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by HisManySongs, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In recent days, CFS has drifted from its friendly atmosphere.

While the discussion of 'hot button' and other topics have their place in the Christian community, CFS was not started as such a forum.

Starting right now, all discussion threads will be strictly monitored and preemptively closed if the Forum Staff feel such a thread is or will be disruptive to our friendly atmosphere.

I know this will appear to some to be censorship, but let me assure you this is not the case. There are many other sites where such discussions are welcome and encouraged.

Threads which are positive and encouraging to the Body of Christ are always welcome.

I hope you understand my actions.

Please DO NOT air your grievances about this change in open forum. Open a 'conversation' with me and I will be glad to answer your questions. Such threads in open forum will be deleted and the Member warned and/or banned.

I appreciate your comments through proper channels.

Juk, Elizabeth Deitsch, Chopper and 3 others say Amen and like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.