1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Become a TRULY NEW TESTAMENT CHRISTIAN

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Bondman, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Heard These ESSENTIALS?... Be a *TRUE* Christian

FOR quite some time I've wanted to write what the New Testament clearly sets forth as being what I call a True Christian or True Believer. It's finally completed! (and it may be the best writing and teaching I've ever done - my first serious teaching of the amazing truths of the Gospel started with 10 and 11 yr old converts 43 years ago.)

My MOTIVATION: I’ve long been greatly concerned about a very serious issue Jesus spoke of in Matthew 7:13-14. Yes, what He said was great news for the FEW who would make it to heaven, but utterly BAD news for the many who will not. It ultimately became too much for me that only a few are going to live with God forever! *shocking!!* - and that’s when ESSENTIALS came into being!

Choose to read it ALL (and ACT upon it, of course) and you can end up with TWO major plusses in your life! First of all, an absolute certainty that it’s possible you’ve never quite had: that you will never, never, NEVER be with the MANY (who go to hell), but ALWAYS with the blessed FEW (who go to be with our God for eternity!) Secondly, and most SERIOUSLY, it will fairly certainly help you to discover things that the Bible spells out - which I’m shocked to have to say that most folks have NEVER been taught!) - yet which are totally ESSENTIAL for you, in order to get to spend forever and ever with our wondrous God!! Reading Essentials WILL show you the basics of this (with a surprise or two!) Then please DO continue to read The Inner Room to find out how to always live as a True Christian! GO FOR IT!!

A practical SUGGESTION: some Essentials you may know something or even a lot about. But please do NOT skip, so as not to miss something you don't know! I can promise you that you WILL find things direct from the New Testament that you are NOT living out. Please take Essentials #2, 6, 7 and 8 very seriously.

So… below will tell you 8 ESSENTIAL New Testament truths - with Scriptures - which you can CHECK OUT for yourself! - to learn how to truly become and live as a True Christian! "Therefore if any person is in Christ he is a new creation; the old has passed away. Behold, the fresh and new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17

- BM

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Mighty Truths You've Probably Never Heard ....
    ESSENTIALS: Become And Be a *TRUE* Christian
    The True Christian Can be Absolutely ASSURED of Heaven!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]by Bondman

NOTES before you start: First, below is as free of denominational or other bias as I can possibly make it, being taken directly from the New Testament Scriptures. Second it assumes that you have a full appreciation and understanding of God's perfect and total love for you in Christ. And thirdly, it may sound strong and 'tough' - mainly because not covered are the MANY wonderful things God does in the life of the really True Christian! (That's for another time!)

So do you earnestly want to be? A TRUE Christian, I mean. Won't happen unless you are deadly serious! Please recognise that FEW people really ARE True Christians, but rather are simply church-Christians or church-goers. So what exactly IS what I'm calling a "True Christian?" - as you follow the steps below you'll slowly get to understand, and can actually, really BE one when you've finished!!

Read the TRUTH step by step below. Check my Scripture references for yourself - and also check in your spirit if it IS all sounding true to the New Testament Scriptures: so that you may personally discover what exactly IS a "True Christian?" Bless you as you proceed!

Acts Ch 2:37 Now when they heard this they were pricked, stung, cut to the heart, so much so that they started pleading with Peter and the rest of the apostles, asking with deepest concern, "Brethren, what shall we do?"

Essentials 1. YOU NEED TO BE CONVICTED ABOUT, AND VERY AWARE OF, YOUR SIN AND DREADFUL SINFUL STATE! (This is simply NOT stressed in the churches!) Peter had just told them what they'd done, the way they'd treated Jesus, the Son of God - resulting in His death by crucifixion! They had grievously sinned against God - and they knew it!

Few church people understand this MIGHTY truth: that every wrong you commit, and every right you fail to do, you do directly AGAINST ALMIGHTY GOD HIMSELF. He HATES all sin. He hates YOUR sin (but doesn't hate you!) If you need to a minute, an hour, a day, or longer to truly "get" this, then please do it, starting right now!

Because if you don't feel deep, deep concern about what you've done against God for all of your life, then you are not CONVICTED about how WRONG all your sin is. That's VERY serious! In this case, pray earnestly and persist until this realisation becomes real for you. THEN you are ready to go on - but NOT until then, okay!

Acts Ch 2:38a And Peter answered them, REPENT (change your views and decide to accept the will of God in your inner selves instead of rejecting it).

Essentials 2. YOU NEED TO BECOME REALLY GOOD AT REPENTING! - i.e., SAYING "SORRY!" TO GOD FOR ALL YOUR SIN. FACT: The very FIRST instruction given after the Christian Church started was just one single word! - REPENT!! This is so, so serious, and getting it RIGHT will make a major, and completely ESSENTIAL difference in your Christian walk and life.

So just how DO you get it right? First by understanding what repentance really means: which is changing your mind about continuing to disobey and care little about God and about His daily will for your life! Second, to recognise that all of your sin was and is committed against HIM!!

Third is major work for you to do right NOW: you need to spend quite a deal of time going back through your whole life and repenting before a RIGHTEOUS and HOLY God for ALL the sin you've committed against Him. For one reason or another most people will put this off. Decide NOW that YOU will DO it! VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: failure to do this seriously and earnestly will effectively PREVENT you living as a True Christian!

Fourth. Spend as much time as you need. Don't skimp. Don't be slack. IMPORTANT NOTE: once a thing is truly repented of, our astonishing and loving God has forgiven it forever, so it does NOT need to be repented of again (unless you DO it again, of course). God's promise to you: 1 John Ch 1:9 If we [freely] admit that we have sinned and confess our sins, He is faithful and just (true to His own nature and promises) and will forgive our sins and [continuously] cleanse us from all unrighteousness [everything not in conformity to His will in purpose, thought, and action].

Fifth. As your life moves forward, you should be asking Him to remind you of more sin. I'm currently 73, have been a continuously serious Believer for 55 years, and - because I've asked Him to - God is STILL reminding me of past sin I've done to hurt and disappoint Him! Do ALL of the above and you've taken about the most MAJOR step possible towards really becoming and being a True Christian!

John Ch 3:16 For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in Him (trusts in, clings to, relies on and joins Him in His work) shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.

Essentials 3. YOU MUST UNDERSTAND WHAT BELIEVING IN JESUS ACTUALLY MEANS. Ever noticed how EARNEST Muslims are? Their praying puts us all to shame. They are utterly committed to Allah. They BELIEVE in the cause, be it Jihad, or whatever: and because they truly BELIEVE, they give their whole lives over to it - even unto death!!

First. We may call believing "COMMITMENT" - in fact, TOTAL commitment, and nothing less! This is true to the Greek word translated "believe" in the verse above. It means to join Jesus, becoming one of His life-time followers.

Second. It is not, repeat NOT, SIMPLY repeating a few words, as literally millions of seriously misled people have done, by saying something simple like: "I believe in Jesus," or "I accept Jesus," ('accept' isn't even Scriptural). This is quite appalling and has rightly been condemned as "easy believism".

Third. Instead of unscriptural 'easy believism', to BELIEVE means giving ALL of your life to Jesus - today, tomorrow, and forever. Do I need to repeat that: all of your daily life, literally hour-by-hour - that's ALL OF IT - utterly, totally, committed to the Lord Jesus Christ, forever! (and once again a major truth NOT being taught by the churches). This commitment matter is pretty serious, right! But also, how incredibly and utterly WONDERFUL!! I am now servant to my Saviour and Lord for all of time and all of eternity! Sure works for me!!

Fourth. It's time to stop reading and do this right NOW, i.e., to make a serious, forever COMMITMENT to the perfect Lamb of God Who shed and lost so MUCH of His precious blood so that you may be SAVED from punishment IN HELL forever. HE IS WORTHY!!! Worthy to commit the rest of your life to Him alone! NOT to yourself any more, living, and doing the things YOU want, but doing ONLY the things that HE wants you to! Jesus, Paul, and the N.T. saints ALL lived like this, and only like this!

So provided, and ONLY provided, that you've fully REPENTED as above (otherwise there is no point continuing), here are some words that you could use purely as a starting point and guide to beginning your new life of BELIEVING in Jesus. They are based on a prayer from a beautiful Christian from Islands in the Pacific... "Dear Lord Jesus, I believe You are the Son of God. I believe You came to earth 2,000 years ago. I believe You died for me on the cross and shed Your blood for my salvation, so that all my sins could all be forgiven. I believe You rose from the dead and ascended to heaven. I believe You are coming back again to earth."

"Dear God, I know I've really sinned against You. I've repented of all the sins in my life that I can think of, and will repent always. Thankyou for forgiving all my sins I've committed against You, and please help me to give up all my sin and please You. Cleanse me now with Jesus' precious blood. Lord Jesus, I give all of my life to You. Save my soul right now. I believe in You as my Saviour, my Lord, and my God. I am Yours forever and I will serve You, and follow You, and obey You the rest of my days. From this moment on I belong to You only. I no longer belong to this world and will stop following its ways. I no longer belong to the devil, the enemy of my soul. I belong to You, and I am born again. I pray this in Your precious Name. Amen."

Fifth. Now that you believe with your heart, it's time to confess with your mouth. Romans Ch 10:9 If you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. So make certain to waste no time in TELLING someone about what you did above (in the prayer) and how your life is now changed forever because of Jesus!

Acts Ch 2:38b ... and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of and release from your sins.

Essentials 4. BE BAPTISED IN WATER IN THE NAME OF JESUS (please DON'T skip this just because you've already been baptised!) First. Some think this is just an option. It's not! Others say being sprinkled as an infant is sufficient. It's not (it's not even Scriptural!) Peter said to those he'd just preached to and who were seriously convicted of their sinfulness: "Be baptised!" In other parts of the New Testament, Paul, for example, explains the significance of what your water baptism as a Christian Believer means. (If you wish, you may read this HERE. Then click Back to return here.)

Second, going down into the water signifies you joining with Jesus in His death - saying, "Die!" to self and to all of your sins against God, determining to give up ALL the things YOU WANT, to fail less and obey much more, actually pleasing Him in how you live!

Third, coming up out of the water signifies you rising up - like Jesus rose from death the third day - to a brand new life where Jesus is at its centre and YOU have been deposed from that central spot - forever!

Fourthly, now your WHOLE life revolves around what HE wants, i.e., full obedience to ALL of God's commands in the New Testament - VERY important: NOT in the Old Testament, because that Covenant ended forever at Calvary! But you'll still have plenty to do in order to please and OBEY Him, for it may shock you to hear that there are well over 600 commands of God for us to obey in the New Testament: our SOLE guide-book to living as True Christians! Do have a look at the amazing list HERE!! (And click Back to return here).

Acts Ch 2:38c ...and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Essentials 5. BE FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT. First. Without the Holy Spirit dwelling within us, we are useless, and as nothing. HE is the ONE - promised and sent by Jesus - Who is with you and in you always, giving you the POWER to live a life that is otherwise utterly impossible, i.e., to actually live the Christian life as a True Christian Believer, every day for the rest of your days on this earth!!

Second. IF you have seriously followed all of what you've read above (whether completed now or later), then at that very time you ARE filled (or baptised) with the Holy Spirit! No ifs, no buts, you ARE!!

Third. Here's a crucial one for you: Ephesians Ch 5:18b but continue to be being FILLED with the Holy Spirit. Note how this is not a once-for-all thing, but an every day of your life one! It is not an, "Oh, well, if I think of it," command, but an every-day, always command. Pray it daily until it's true for you: "Lord, always be filling me with Your Spirit!" Then live it out!

Fourth. As part of being filled with the Spirit you may well receive the Gift of Tongues, i.e., of literally speaking in a language you don't understand. This may happen after you believe in Jesus, at your baptism or absolutely at ANY time afterwards! (Paul speaks about tongues in 1 Corinthians Ch 14.) Please NOTE: if you have not received this gift it does NOT mean you won't, NOR that you aren't already filled with the Spirit. However, Tongues IS the N.T. SIGN of being filled! I received this gift many years ago quite out of the blue, not even really knowing what it was - but this happened BECAUSE I was already filled with the Holy Spirit of the living God!

Completed in next Post...

2. #2 Bondman, Apr 29, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
    Completed from Post above

1 John Ch 2:15 Do not LOVE or CHERISH the world or the THINGS that are in the world. If anyone loves the WORLD, love for the Father is NOT in him.

Essentials 6. DON'T BE WORLDLY: STOP LIVING LIKE THE WORLD DOES. This is not optional. You MUST do it! Yet virtually no church people do - because Ministers never taught you this "MUST" - and how to do it. Fact is, THEY don't do it!! But according to the verse above, loving the world and its attitudes and way of life means you do not love the Father! Hey, now that's SERIOUS!!!!

So first, you need to understand what loving the world and being a friend of the world means: you live and you think like unbelievers do, because you WANT (and may even already have) all the things THEY want - such as a house like theirs and car or cars, furniture, clothing, holidays, INCOME, and more. You may even want more, bigger, better. You want comfort and ease of living rather than hardship that the New Testament clearly teaches. It's so serious because all of this is being quite self-centred just like them in your DESIRES, and your LIFE-FOCUS and LIVING. Plus it should shock you that Polls clearly show that the overall morality of the American church-Christian and church-goer is NO different from unbelievers! This is shocking FACT!!

Second, the results of this: James Ch 4:4b Don't you know that being the world's friend is being God's enemy? Whoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. I do NOT want to be God's ENEMY!! Do you? Yet it's highly likely that you ARE at this very moment! And thus...

Third, to remedy this requires 'major spiritual surgery:' a RADICAL change in your attitudes and living (but it's a truly wonderful change!) - probably the greatest you'll ever make for the rest of your days! But you MUST - or it's IMPOSSIBLE for you to be a True Christian! Without even realising this, what you want at the centre of your life is YOURSELF, and YOUR wants. You must change this to: the centre of your life being GOD and what HE wants. This will COST you (but all worthwhile things in life cost), will likely be very hard, and probably take a deal of time (as it did for us). But start NOW! Start thinking HOW to become UNworldly - not conforming to how unbelievers all live and think.

Fourth, as you do this, MATERIAL things, and self-centred thinking, will start to lose their IMPORTANCE. Things of God now CAN, and WILL, begin to grow in you - replacing the wrong and bad! You'll start to look more carefully at all of your spending. Here are some PRACTICAL ways to help you get started with this, by considering:

1) Is it selfish/self-centered? 2) Is it necessary - or for greed rather than NEED? 3) Is it wasteful? 4) Is it a clear 'I WANT?' - much of which is idolatry!! Examples: a) You don't really need that holiday (unnecessary; wasteful). b) You do need a break, but not a long and expensive one to the Caribbean (wasteful, self-centered,'I want'). c) You're thinking of buying an expensive new lounge suite - but can it last a bit longer? Is there a cheaper way to do it? (wasteful, and probably 'I want.') d) Did you truly need the new clothes you bought? (maybe wasteful, 'I want').

e) Twenty years after marriage, a man buys his wife an eternity ring, very cheap, but looks great and she is rapt! (not selfish - but out of love; cheap yet nice - not wasteful). f) A wife has to buy a relatively expensive hair conditioner as it's the only one that works for her hair. A major motive is her hubby loves her hair, and she wants to keep it nice for him (practical, not wasteful; love motive). g) A family buys a new car. They could have saved many thousands on a quality 2nd hand one (very wasteful; probably 'I want'). h) A couple spent a little more on a car with full air-bags, to protect their precious family (not selfish). i) You fixed up something old instead of buying a new one (not wasteful).j) The big one: you choose to buy a smaller home with fewer features and NO extravagances (money saved for the Lord; not greedy; certainly not 'I want').

Fifth - a MUST! You'll not want your children to grow up worldly like you've been. Ensure you teach them how to please God by living this new way. Take care not to set them on a worldly (and even expensive) educational path - but a Godly educational path is good!

Sixthly, most of the rest of the world (literally billions!) are FORCED every day to focus on just the LIFE ESSENTIALS of food, shelter, clothing, clean water!! But we don't have to! Yet as you give up the 'things' of this world, you'll slowly begin to live a simpler life. And as a result of that - and this is a real 'wow!' - you'll begin to have money to spare. Even if you have relatively little like us, you'll still be able to give to other True Believers who are in serious need, as in the next Section.

James Ch 1:27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Essentials 7. GIVE TO/TAKE GREAT CARE OF CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO ARE IN NEED. Once again this is NOT just an option, yet hardly any church people have been taught that we MUST do it!

First, with all of "you" given over to Jesus, then your WHOLE life, including money, is not yours, but HIS. His to do with as HE wants. And one of the MAJOR things He PERSONALLY has told us in the Scriptures is where and how our time and efforts to help others must be. This certainly includes some, maybe even much, of our money (taking care that you've looked after your family's needs - NOT wants - first). You simply MUST check out Jesus' VERY powerful words and carefully note that all those who FAIL in this task are sent to HELL - with a CURSE from the Lord! Whoa!! Please go now and read them HERE (then click Back to return here).

Second, as you remove yourself from this world's ideas, values, greed, and more, it will mean you WILL ultimately have money to do the above! As an example of how truly wonderful this can be, we know of a couple living on a low, low income who over the period of a year managed to give to dear overseas Christian Believers in deepest need (in total there are countless millions of them!) about twenty-eight percent of their income. How? - first because they'd learnt not to wastefully spend money on "self" and second because the Lord God helped then to manage that much! Exciting, hey! So True Christians have actually PROVEN that the above which MUST be done... truly CAN be done!

Third, helping and giving to those in need of food, clothing, and more goes to other true Believers - as priority! Matthew Ch 25:40b Truly I say to you, inasmuch as you have done [good] to one of the least of these MY BRETHREN, you have done [it] to me. Who exactly are Jesus' brothers? - other Believers of course! (He's NOT going to call an unbeliever his BROTHER!!) The early church collected money to go to orphans and widows in the churches (those unable to look after themselves) and also to the poor in the churches. If there are no Believers in need that you can find to care for, that's not a problem, for you can easily care for dear Christians in deepest poverty via this wonderful caring work HERE (Why rabbits... because they breed like rabbits!! lol) (Click Back to return here.)

Fourth, we are not talking about tithing and gift-giving above the tithe here. Tithing that is so universal in Western churches is not even Scriptural. The tithe - a VERY complicated matter - is Old Testament; but we live by the New Testament, which nowhere teaches Tithing. Instead it clearly teaches free-will giving: a) to spread the Gospel, and b) to help Believers in need. 2 Corinthians 9:7 each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

John Ch 16:33b In the world you will have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration.

Essentials 8. HARDSHIPS. Firstly, doesn't God promise to take care of us and look after us? YES, He most certainly does!! But much of this (though not all) is in the Spiritual realm, whereas in this section our focus is mainly on our life in the temporal realm.

Secondly. Above, Jesus PROMISES that ALL True Christians - NO ifs or buts - will have tribulations, hardship and trials in this world. Our flesh may cringe at the thought of this, but it is God's way for us, and HIS support will always be available to us via His Spirit! Did Jesus ever have any hardships? Silly question! What about Jesus' Apostles, most of whom were ultimately martyred? What about Paul, arguably the greatest Christian ever? Must read: his amazing experiences HERE and decide for yourself! (Then click Back to return here.)

Thirdly, you see, God does/allows many things to TEST us, possibly to 'assure' Himself that we truly WANT to be totally HIS! - to live for Him, to endure hardship, even to die for Him! This is very SERIOUS stuff, folks!! And take strong note that it's the exact OPPOSITE to what virtually all of our Western churches teach us. They teach MAN'S way; one large church even dares to teach the pure heresy of "The good life!" for everyone. But here in His Holy Word we are looking at GOD'S way - His perfectly clear Word to us all! Thus hardships of one kind or another are the NORM for the True Christian: they will test if you and I truly are determined to BE one!

Fourthly, if we will endure hardship and more down here, then our promised REWARD in Heaven will be GREAT INDEED, received from the Lord's own hands!! Then how about getting to live with Him forever - wow!! - LIKE THIS: Revelation Ch 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things have passed away. So ENDURE now - then receive your REWARD in Glory, where we shall be with our God forever!! Jesus said, and MEANT: Matthew Ch 10:22a But he who endures to the end shall be SAVED.

Fifthly, if we're experiencing trials and tribulations, it's absolute PROOF that God LOVES us and how VERY MUCH He does! Hebrews Ch 12:6 For who the Lord LOVES He chastens, even SCOURGES every son who He receives. Enduring whatever hardship He allows or causes us to experience, means you will truly please the Lord. Want that? I certainly do!!

Sixth. Hardships strongly contrast with His LOVE for us, and His GIFTS to us. Galatians Ch 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. These amazing INNER, always-there gifts from the Spirit enable us to be OVERCOMERS, and give us so much that helps us to ENDURE - no matter what the trials may be! In the midst of the constant trials of my life I love that I have deep-down LOVE and JOY and PEACE that nothing can ever take away!

So hasten now towards becoming a TRUE Christian!! Then you can truly begin to ENJOY God and the wonder of being HIS - forever!! Once you've done that you must read more Inner Room Messages. They will really help you get your new Christian life on track!!!

Blessings!

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
    What I've written here to the very best of my ability is THE TRUTH as it is in the New Testament of God's Holy Book, the Bible!! It's the same wondrous truth as was believed, preached, and written by the GREAT Christians of their day for many hundreds of years from round about 1500, and which changed so many lives, and changed the world forever! - mostly in or from England after they finally got the Bible translated into ENGLISH to read!! On the other side of the coin it's those totally confused and very dangerous denominational sects who lead people away from the TRUTH. And it's the myriad Christian denominations that separate and confuse people by the different things they believe and teach. Does this sound good to you? It sure does NOT to me!

I've had experience of 6 different denominations in my life-time. But because of ill-health, for about 17 years now I've belonged to NO denomination at all - a good thing, for it's meant God's wonderfully used this time to slowly TEACH me, very clearly, what the New Testament REALLY says - in all the fullness of the wondrous TRUTH it's sets out!

Any serious seeker OUGHT to be able to find the same truths! - but in the West today it seems that few even bother... Since 2008 I've written and taught all the major truths of Christianity on a Forum site on the Internet. As at time of writing over 172,000 Christians, literally from around the world, have visited to read them. And to date not ONE person has written to disagree with anything I've written (which is quite amazing, and truly wonderful!)

Love, joy, peace to you and yours!
    [​IMG]
    Copyright © The Widows Mite 2012

Leadership permission kindly granted for reference to Gospel for Asia.

[​IMG] CLICK HERE to begin reading The Inner Room Messages: change your
    Christian life FOREVER, and reap the reward in Heaven!!

3. Depending solely on the poor state of my health and even moreso of the dreadful health of my very dear and beloved wife, I hope to continue the themes of the post above - filling out and expanding on each of the 8 Essentials to give more information about them.

You may help by praying if you will - would be so much appreciated!

With love and blessings!!

- BM

4. Coming regularly to read The Inner Room regularly is a great way to go. My friend Nick counted at least 365 important messages. That's one a day for a year!

RECOMMENDATION: get a notebook. Each time you read, WRITE a few words to remind you of what your LEARNT!! Yep, this is discipline-type work - but do you truly WANT to be the BEST Christian for the Lord that you can be??

So READ, WRITE, and LEARN, i.e., learn to put that NEW truth into your life. Keep going till you've read all that I've written.

If you've done ALL the above you will then be a MATURE Christian (so very DIFFERENT from most of the church-goers you know). But best of all you'll be PLEASING the God that one day soon we'll get to be with FOREVER. So make sure you are ready, okay!!

That email address I had here plain refused do work!!! *grr!!* This one already works!!! I WILL get your email. Write if you wish: noreply@private.twm.cc.

With much love!!

- BM

5. My dear friend I am so glad to see that you were finally able to get these posted. Truly a great addition to your earlier messages and a great follow-up to them. I will continue to pray for you and your beloveds health that you might be able to continue your ministry here. May God truly shower you with many blessings. Much love and prayer.

6. And now that means I must do my part.

7. [​IMG]

And you know that you and your Beloved are in our prayers!