1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Back to normal, no threads moderated

Discussion in 'Staff Announcements' started by Jeffin, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Back to normal, no threads moderated

A few hours back, I switched the forum to moderate each post manually because of some spam that was posted here. That system didn't work as I expected it to. So I have disabled it. All posts were approved and everything should work normal now. :)

A few members messaged the team and me asking me about it. Thats why this announcement. Sorry about the confusion.
  2. Thank you for your continued efforts to make this a safe place for all brother!:D:):cool:
  3. was a new "gotta get the last word" started because the old one was "moved" and now I can't acess it?:confused:
  4. The thread had reached over 60 pages and there was the risk it could slow down the site. It was therefore decided it was time to start a new thread.
  5. ooooooooooooooooh;)