1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Back To An Old Forum

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jesus Freak, Jan 19, 2014.

1. #1 Jesus Freak, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    I am back on one of my old Christian forums I used to be on. It was me being a butthead over there, not people bossing me around. It is the <link removed> site that I re logged into again. I am not going to be a butthead over there again.

Know I will not leave you guys at all. You will be the first forum for this Christian.
    Don't fear. I will come here all the time.
  2. Ignore this thread totally. I have decided after all not to be back on the old Christian forum after all. You guys are the best.
  3. What happened?

4. I just figured that I would get people trying to boss me around again. You guys don't do that here. I'm staying put on here. And I also figured that I would be a butthead over there. No need to do that.
  5. I just removed the link from your first post so we don't bash another community here.

6. Okay. I just am back here and not going to go away.
    Jeffin likes this.