Babylon....

The tongue is the “woman” to the hidden “man of the heart”…..

…and Babylon is the flattering tongue of men that speaks good words and fine sounding speeches as they deceive the hearts of the simple. They “rule” over many people as many listen to them and turn after their destructive ways and thoughts. Many go through the wide gate of false prophets and are led down the wide street to destruction. They serve not our Lord Jesus Christ but their own belly.

Romans 16:17-18 KJV
(17) Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
(18) For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

The flattering tongue…Babylon…. which speaks eloquent speeches and fair words…. hides the hidden man of the heart which is full of iniquity as they serve their own belly… hidden covetousness. She is employed to deceive and make the users of her rich.

When they speak graciously, believe them not for there are 7 abominations in their hearts. They have hearts that are FULL (7) of iniquity. A lying tongue hates those who are afflicted by it. A flattering mouth works ruin. Babylon does all of these things.

Proverbs 26:23-28 KJV
(23) Burning lips and a wicked heart are like a potsherd covered with silver dross.
(24) He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him;
(25) When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart.
(26) Whose hatred is covered by deceit, his wickedness shall be shewed before the whole congregation.
(27) Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.
(28) A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin.

Jesus identifies Babylon. She appears to be clean on the outside but within is full of extortion and excess.

Matthew 23:25 KJV
(25) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

And again…. “she” appears “beautiful” outwardly but are inwardly full of dead men’s bones and of all uncleanness.

Matthew 23:27 KJV
(27) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

Within, they are FULL (7) of hypocrisy and iniquity…and yet outwardly appear righteous unto men.

28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

We are to hear and embrace His Wisdom within our hearts and DO what we hear (understanding) so that we are kept from the “strange woman” which flatters us with her ruinous mouth.

Proverbs 7:4-15 KJV
(4) Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman:
(5) That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words.

When hear His Word preached in sincerity and truth, wisdom shall enter into our hearts and His knowledge shall be pleasant unto our souls. We are taste the good Word of God with thankfulness. We are to hear and come out from among those who have deceived us with their mouths.

Proverbs 2:10-22 KJV
(10) When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;
(11) Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:

We are to be delivered from the way of the evil man…from the man that speaks deceit…. “froward things”.

(12) To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;
(13) Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;
(14) Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;
(15) Whose ways are crooked, and they froward in their paths:

They use the “strange woman”….the tongue….for deceit…as they flatter us with their good words and fair speeches. They employ many “strange women”….many strange teachings…and we are not to “marry” them to our lives. We are to flee from such…who use their mouths to preach the Word of God deceitfully as a cover for their covetousness.

(16) To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;

Those who use lying tongues hate those that are afflicted by them. They forsake the covenant of their God…for we are to have love for one another. Deceiving another is NOT having love…but is hatred.

(17) Which forsaketh the guide of her youth, and forgetteth the covenant of her God.

Any one who will hate his brother has no “eternal life” abiding in them. Her “house” inclines unto death and her paths unto the dead. MANY listen to them and enter through the wide mouth of false prophets and are led astray from having love for one another and into their denominations of envying and strife.

(18) For her house inclineth unto death, and her paths unto the dead.
(19) None that go unto her return again, neither take they hold of the paths of life.
(20) That thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous.

The few shall find life NOW....

(21) For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it.

...while those who follow after her ways...her paths...are cut off from the earth.

(22) But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.

continued in next post....

...continued from previous post...

They shut up the kingdom of heaven against men with their deceptive words. They wrest the words of the prophets and apostles so that many have no understanding. In her is found the blood of prophets and of saints.

Revelation 18:24 KJV
(24) And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

FEW enter through the narrow gate while MANY are “devoured” by their flowing goodly words and fair speeches and long prayers. They are led astray from having love for one another. The “daily sacrifice” of having love for one another (love one another as He loved us and gave His life for us) is removed out of the hearts of their followers so that the abomination of desolation is set up.

Covetousness should not be named once among us…but they will have you live according to their lusts supposing that gain is godliness. A bigger church….a bigger congregation….a bigger ministry…a bigger bank account…is what they will have you seek after. We are to seek after the kingdom of God first…and not run after their things.

Matthew 23:13-15 KJV
(13) But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
(14) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

They actively recruit for others to join along with them with their flattering words…inviting others to enter through the wide gate of destruction.

(15) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

When one is leaving sin (coming forth out of Egypt), they come out like the Amalekites to meet us by the Way of righteousness and smite the “hindmost” with their deceptive words. They use good words and fair speeches to deceive the hearts of the simple.

Deuteronomy 25:17-18 KJV
(17) Remember what Amalek did unto thee by the way, when ye were come forth out of Egypt;
(18) How he met thee by the way, and smote the hindmost of thee, even all that were feeble behind thee, when thou wast faint and weary; and he feared not God.

It is the simple of heart…one that is void of understanding… that gets caught in their evil nets. The “woman” actively recruits the simple of heart as “she” comes forth to meet the simple….to diligently seek the face of those who lack understanding….in the “dark night”.

Proverbs 7: (6) For at the window of my house I looked through my casement,
(7) And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,
(8) Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house,
(9) In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night:

They are on “every corner” and diligently seek us out. They “kiss” us with their lips…that is, they flatter us. But it is the “kiss of death” as her ways lead us astray from having love for one another. They do not abide in Christ.

(10) And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.
(11) (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:
(12) Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)
(13) So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,
(14) I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.
(15) Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.

Their lips drop as honeycomb and their mouth is smoother than oil as they seek to deceive you by deceptively handling the Word of God in order to receive unjust gain.

Proverbs 5:3-13 KJV
(3) For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:
(4) But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword.

Many who fall prey to her are led away from life and to death.

(5) Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.
(6) Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them.

We are to HEAR HIM NOW and come out of Babylon. We are to remove our way far from “her” and come not near the “door” …that is, the MOUTH…of her house. The “door” is used for flattery.

(7) Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.
(8) Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:

If we are caught by their craftiness, then we are giving our honor unto other and our years unto the cruel as they covet after our “gold, silver and apparel”. We PERISH by sitting together with them.

(9) Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel:
(10) Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger;
(11) And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed,
(12) And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;
(13) And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me!

If we sow according to the flesh…after their envying, strife and hatred of one another, we reap corruption in our mortal flesh. We PERISH.

Galatians 6:7-8 KJV
(7) Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
(8) For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

We can NOT sit with them in their “fornication”….as they use their mouths as a cloak for their covetousness. Babylon is a man pleaser. We can not lust after “her” within our hearts. Their exhortation is of deceit….uncleanness…guile.

1 Thessalonians 2:3-6 KJV
(3) For our exhortation was not of deceit, nor of uncleanness, nor in guile:
(4) But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts.

She uses her mouth to speak flattering words for a cloak of covetousness.

(5) For neither at any time used we flattering words, as ye know, nor a cloke of covetousness; God is witness:

She seeks glory from others and not from that which comes from God.

(6) Nor of men sought we glory, neither of you, nor yet of others, when we might have been burdensome, as the apostles of Christ.

And if we sit together with them, we speak what they speak and go after what they go after as we affirm their ways and thoughts. We sin against our own mortal body when we are ONE with them as our mortal flesh suffers the consequences of sowing what they sow. We reap decay in our mortal flesh….and we will mourn at the last when our flesh and body are consumed (Proverbs 5:11). We suffer just like the outside world in their sicknesses, decay and death because we were led astray from having love for one another and into their denominations of envying, strife and hatred of one another. .

1 Corinthians 6:15-20 KJV
(15) Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.
(16) What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
(17) But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
(18) Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
(19) What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
(20) For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

To be continued..

Interesting, I prefer the comparison made better than pertaining to political boundaries: )

imo, the spiritual warfare is usually if not always, within ourselves.

Hi Aha,

Peace to you.

Thank you for reading and considering!

For me, it is all about what comes out of the mouth of a person. The word “spirit” means “breath” or “current of air”. The good or evil within a man overflows his heart and he speaks with his good or evil current of breath. The tongue gives birth to words . Words can be like birds: clean or unclean. Babylon will fall...dropping the masquerade of deceptive words and will speak evil.

An “unclean spirit” or impure breath is one that comes out of a man in his evil speaking. The unclean spirit is what defiles the “man”….for what comes out of the mouth comes out of the heart (the abyss).

Matthew 15:10-11 KJV
(10) And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:
(11) Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

When one misuses the tongue for sin (missing the mark of having love for one another so as not to share in the prize: life), it defiles the whole body.

James 3:5-7 KJV
(5) Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!
(6) And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.
(7) For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind:

“Babylon” is spiritual…of the breath. We are to focus on what comes out of the mouth of every man. Man can act like a “beast” or he can put on a show in order to hide what is within. There is a lot of deceit that comes out of men masquerading as an “angel” or messenger of light as many speak good words and fair speeches in order to deceive. There is power in the air. Death and life are in the power of the tongue and if we listen to the wrong people we can be led astray.

The “warfare” is not a literal one but one that has to be fought with words of Truth against words of deceit and falsehoods as many deceitfully handle the Word of God. There are many ruling over other people’s ears and souls with deceptive words. The “heaven”….the “air”…is where words fly to the hearing ear. There is spiritual wickedness in high places….to our ears. But we must be “born from above” when we hear the Spirit preaching to us. Above is where our ears are and our hearts are below.

Ephesians 6:10-17 KJV
(10) Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
(11) Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
(12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
(13) Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Indeed, we must OVERCOME our own thoughts and ways when we hear the Word of Truth….for it will not be like what Babylon…the flattering tongue… has preached. We must be born from above…from what we hear the Spirit saying in our ears.

Men will become full of wrath when they hear that their offerings are not respected…and this is the danger: that they will speak out in wrath against what they will hear. They are counseled to “do well” when they hear His voice…for sin (evil speaking) lies at the “door” of the mouth. We must OVERCOME….to rule over sin. Sin should not have dominion over us.

Genesis 4:5-7 KJV
(5) But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
(6) And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
(7) If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

When we hear His voice, we shall “wake” up to the Word of Truth. We shall hear His voice in the “graves” of religious-sounding men who keep us in them. Some will hear the Spirit and come forth and do good unto the standing up of life. Some will hear and do evil unto the resurrection of judgment.

John 5:28-30 KJV
(28) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
(29) And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

As He hears, He judges. How will men respond to the preaching of the Word of Truth? Will they seek their own will or the Father’s? We must lose our lives to save them. We are to put aside our own thoughts and ways for His.

(30) I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

The Word pulls down our own imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God and will bring every thought to the obedience of Christ.

2 Corinthians 10:4-6 KJV
(4) (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
(5) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
(6) And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

Some men shall hear the Word of Truth in this coming time and their immediate reaction shall be that their hearts will become very angry and their “countenance” shall fall against anyone who will come preach it to them.

(5) But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
(6) And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

But they are counseled to do well at the hearing of the Truth. Sin ….speaking evil in wrath….lies at the door of the mouth. Sin…evil speaking…is to be ruled over.

The wrath of man does not work the righteousness of God. Men will want to speak out in contention of what they hear in their wrath but they are counseled to be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to wrath…to rule over the sin that will want to come out of the mouth.

Do not forget to let brotherly love continue at all times . Many will be found “sleeping” in their forgetfulness to let brotherly love continue. They will let the “sun” go down as they will not stay “awake” and will sin in their wrath.

(7) If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

“Cain” means “spear”….and Cain “slays” Abel. Wrathful men will want to “kill” others with the “spear” of the tongue. They will want to launch their fiery darts at anyone that they will not agree with as they “talk”. Their murder weapon will be the tongue.

The name “Abel” comes from the Hebrew verb “habal “ meaning to “act emptily or to become vain”. The noun “hebel” is spelled the same as Abel, and means “ vapor, breath”…. in the negative sense of having nothing substantial or meaningful to say. “Cain” will consider “Abel” a fool for what he preaches.

(8) And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
(9) And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?

Anyone who is angry with his brother without a cause…against a brother who will preach the Truth to him…will be in danger of the judgment. Wrath starts in the heart before the mouth speaks. There is danger in this beginning stage: wrath in the heart.

The danger is that the man full of wrath will want to speak out and call his brother a “fool” for what he preaches. “Abel” means “to be vain, empty”. Instead of rising up in pride and envy to “kill” him by calling him a “fool”, be reconciled to him.

2 KJV
(21) Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
(22) But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

We are our brother’s keeper….a true offering that is acceptable to God. We are to have love for each other so that all of our offerings are acceptable.

M JV
(23) Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;
(24) Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

But some will forget the past and repeat the mistakes of their “fathers” who also behaved badly.

Diotrephes…who loved to be first among men…rose up against the brothers who had come to speak the Word of Truth. The “man of sin” will reveal himself by his prating against the brothers with malicious words.

He will no longer hide the “beast” within his heart with empty flattering words having men’s admiration in mind. The “beast” was and is not and yet is. It is currently hidden by a flattering mouth…but he still exists in the hearts of men and will be revealed at the preaching of the Word of Truth. He will not like what he will hear and will speak evil of the things he will not understand.

He/they will exercise his/their authority over the church…..opposing and exalting himself above all that is called God so that he as God shall sit in the temple of God showing himself that he is God. He will forbid others to receive the brothers sent to them and cast out of the church any who will.

3 2 KJV
(9) I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.
(10) Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.
(11) Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

There will come a falling away first. Men will no longer behave with flattering words toward you as their previous niceties will disappear and will speak evil. Their countenance shall fall. The man of sin will reveal himself with a mouth full of evil. The “beast” will come up out of the heart and speak…. and go into perdition as judgment for their evil.

2 JV
(3) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
(4) Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

“Babylon”….the flattering tongue shall fall…as they will no longer flatter you with niceties. No more Mr. nice guy. Their countenance shall fall against you for receiving the Truth.

Their mouth will become a habitation of devils and the hold of every foul breath and cage of every unclean and hateful word (words are as “birds”). They will persecute you for His sake.

Revelation 18:1-2 KJV
(1) And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
(2) And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird

We are no longer to keep company with them when we “see” the man of sin. We are not to be partakers with them in their evil speaking….for their sins will have reached unto heaven. They will speak out in the air (the heaven) all kinds of evil against their brothers as they will call them “evil doers”. We are not to be partaker of her sins and receive not of their plagues.
R JV
(4) And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
(5) For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

They will oppose and contradict the Lord that bought them and will bring swift destruction….going into perdition. And yet many shall follow their ruinous ways.

KJV
(1) But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

(2) And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

(3) And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

We are to be born from above….born from what we hear with our ears in belief….for the Son of God gives us an understanding so that we may know Him that is true. We are to dwell in “heaven”…dwelling on what we hear with our ears and keeping it within our hearts in belief and confessing with our mouth that Jesus is Lord….Lord over our own thoughts and ways for we submit to Him when we hear His voice.

Whosoever is born of God sins not. They will not speak out in evil against what they will hear….the Word of God spoken in truth and sincerity. Those who are begotten of God will keep his tongue from speaking evil….not sinning.

1 John 5:18-20 KJV
(18) We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
(19) And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

They will not contend in their wrath against the understanding that comes from the Son of God that is sent from the Father.

(20) And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

John 17:17 KJV
(17) Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

He is the Light of the world….the understanding of Him who is true. He that will follow the Lord shall not walk in “darkness”….in bad behavior towards the Light. The eyes of our understanding are to be enlightened to the knowledge of God and those who believe will not speak out in evil….sin.

John 8:12-13 KJV

(12) Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

But those who will love to be first among men will have a hard time receiving His words and will sin…speak evil of the Truth.

(13) The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.

Those who are of brotherly love….the church of Philadelphia…will be of little strength in their response to the revelation of the Truth…the open mouth…the open door…that no man can shut. They will keep His Word and have love towards a brother who speaks the Truth and will not deny His “name”…or authority. They will hear His Truth and will be of little breath in their response and will submit to His authority as they hear His knowledge and believe.

Revelation 3:8 KJV

(8) I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

But not so with those who will not believe in what they hear. Those who love to be first will exalt themselves against what they will hear.

The beast within will reveal himself by speaking bad things out of the same mouth where once the flattering tongue spoke good words and fair speeches (Babylon) to deceive people. The beast will ascend out of the abundance of the heart…the bottomless pit of evil…and will speak out bad things and reveal himself to all.

Matthew 12:34 KJV
(34) O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

The beast that once was concealed by the flattering tongue (Babylon) will reveal himself as a serpent whose words will be full of deadly poison. They will go into perdition….the judgment of Gehenna.

Matthew 23:33-36 KJV
(33) Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

They will open the mouth and reveal what is in their hearts for they will speak the evil that is in the abundance of the heart (the bottomless pit)…and will go into perdition as they will be judged by their words in the Day of Judgment. As He hears, He judges and His judgment is just. Our Lord is patient though not willing that any should perish but to change the mind to His thoughts and ways.

And all of those who “dwell on the earth”…who are not born from above....shall wonder….admiring their bad behavior and will support them. Many shall follow their pernicious ways.

Revelation 17:7-8 KJV
(7) And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

(8) The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Those who “dwell on the earth” will not deaden their tongues which are upon the earth. They will not depart from their evil: fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, covetousness, etc. and will take pleasure in those who will behave badly.

Colossians 3:5-8 KJV
(5) Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

The wrath of God comes upon the children of disobedience.

(6)
For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
(7) In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.

They will not put off their anger, wrath, vilification, filthy communication, etc.

(8) But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

Those who will “dwell on the earth”….not being born from above (dwelling in “heaven”), shall actually take pleasure in doing unrighteousness . They will also have pleasure in them that will react with bad behavior against what they will hear and against those who will preach it.

Romans 1:31-32 KJV
(31) Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
(32) Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

I suggest that the OP shorten his responces and then wait for comments before moving on. If not, the truth tends to get lost in the excess of words. Only my opinion!

Back