1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Baby Talk Explained

Discussion in 'Humor' started by NearertoGod, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Baby Talk Explained

Baby Talk Explained

Researchers and language-experts at the National Baby Speech School have finally deciphered the mystery of "baby talk" that has baffled millions of human beings worldwide.

Using specialized computers and children under 5-years-old, they have come up with a few basic and very universal words known throughout society, such as "bathroom", "food", "be quiet", and others.

Here is an example:

Bahahkalaha - "I said I wanted a bottle, not a diaper!"
    Hkshjahjahjahjallay - "Man, my aunt is a strange one, isn't she?"
    Jlalahkaeyjagalmn - "Leave me alone - I'm sleeping."
    Boboyaoaloahwq - "Drop the bottle and no one gets hurt!"
    Ilahbgejqjalaippanz - "Please, tell the senior citizens not to pull on my cheeks. No offense to the oldies but..."
    Ulajahjhaknpolaol - "Life is precious, so don't waste it complaining."

Further updates to come. Please visit the Baby Speech School's website (link is not real) at http://...babyschool (dot) org.

2. [​IMG] always wondered what my daughter was saying as a baby.....just as well I didn't understand her babble then...lol

3. lol. Thanks near, I'll have to study it. :p I don't really need this though, my nephew's 2, but he talks like a 5 or 6 y/o. Seriously he's 2 years and 4 months but holds up very intelligent conversations for even a 5 year old. Yesterday we're tearing apart the partridges that we got, we say Taylor, look. and he says "That's interesting, but I'll just play hockey while I watch you." He has an incrdible memory too.