1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Babies thrown from tower for good luck

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by Boanerges(Inactive), May 2, 2008.

1. there practising to catch satan.

2. Unbelievably! When I saw that on TV, I thought they were throwing them from a burning building. What also surprised me was that they didn't blur out the boys' genitals. This world is so offended at certain body parts that they usually see a need to even blur a baby's butt.

3. What scares me if what if one of the babies doesn't land on the sheet...? :eek:

4. Yeah, I've seen it on TV too, it's rather strange. They say it improves their children's health, but I don't think so. Though, it isn't so dangerous for them, I suppose. Just one of their strange ceremonies.

I think it's OK with that. :)

5. It seems like I should go over there and open up a hardware store with all those loose screws in their heads.:p

6. LOL

"Brain Screws - 2.99 each - screw into the empty holes in your head and you're ready to go!"

7. Or lands wrong on the sheet and breaks it's neck?