1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Technology and Internet' started by WPN-X, Aug 6, 2006.

1. Avatar Sizer

You can download a free, cool and extremely easy
    to use 'Avatar Sizer' program.

Brother Joe Russo one of the Moderators on this site told me about it
    in a e mail.

It will re-size any picture with bmp.,jpg, jpeg. extensions for your personal 'Avatar' for forums like CFS.!

I made my photo 'Avatar' you see from the program.

Get it from this 'link' http://www.jql.co.uk/avatarsizer.htm

Peace Be Unto You All,

Sean Castle
  2. [​IMG]

Thanks Sean. :D I like using photoshop, which to me is one of the best picture editors available. Infact, this site was partly designed using photoshop. A beginner might not find it really easy to use.

God bless you.
  3. Photoshop is the bomb of photo editors... there's Gimp for those that don't want to fork out $200 (or is it less?) for the program. I remember using Photoshop though, on a Mac... it was easier because everything is pretty much automated (you can probably program macros and automation in Gimp, it's just a little more touchier and harder to do).
  4. I use Adobe Photoshop also~
  5. Violet, I could see that from your posts. I am not a pro at it but its fun. :D
  6. I do my resizing with windows power tools .
  7. Jeff, I am no pro either but it is fun and I just taught myself by playing around with it.

I've got alot to learn still!

8. Thats how I learnt it too. :D