Authority Demonstrably Removed?

It's one thing for a totally isolated event to take place whereby any ties to something more significant is easily dispatched in the mind, and thus the event chalked up as "non-related."

It's another thing when something happens that is not only an event that hits home to meaningful continuity with interpretation for meaning, but is haphazardly written off as mere "coincidence" by those who don't like the implications, but especially when protective measures were in place to keep this from happening, and it STILL was realized outside the arena of even chance!

Folks, the day before the Vatican Francis declared blessings upon an alternative marital form, the statue of Peter, residing in the very city from where Francis came from in Buenos Ares, Argentina, was struck by lightning! The lightning bypassed the myriad of lightning rods arrayed around that courtyard to protect against such an event. That bolt struck on the very birthday of Francis, on December 17, 2023, the day before that fateful declaration.

Now, even more damaging to claims of mere coincidence: That lightning bolt destroyed not only the halo of "holiness" that was above the head of that statue, and it also destroyed the right hand that held that key of "authority"...totally blowing that hand into pieces and melting that key into a puddle!

That, to my thinking, was a message of surgical precision that goes far outside the realm of mere coincidence! The Lord Most High speaks in all manner of His choosing, and this was far too loud to ignore.

A Turkish leader, recently, who stood in the halls of that government, declared a curse upon Israel, and he immediately fell dead at the very podium from where he uttered that cursing, before he could even complete his speech!

Dead!

The Lord lives, and is Lord over all!

MM

Last edited:
Images provided:

Halo of alleged "holiness" before the lightning strike

HeadBefore.JPG

Image AFTER lightning strike...halo completely removed from statue

HeadAfter.JPG

A more complete image before the lightning strike

HeadandHandBefore.JPG

And now AFTER the lightning strike

HeadandHandAfter.JPG

Everyone can draw their own conclusions, of course, both pro and con, based upon personal belief, and that's fine. I'm not here to attack anyone's beliefs about anything. I'm speaking from the realm of science.

Power relay stations have a very large array of lightning rods around the internal wires and transformers, and to this day I cannot find one instance of where the lightning bolt bypassed the rods that are arrayed far above and all around the stations, not from anywhere on this planet. THAT is why I have seen this as something far outside the norm!

MM

Here is a Roman Catholic author and famous speaker on the side of the RCC covering this event. This way the thread covers both sides of this in a fair manner:

God decapitated and removed the power and authority of the Catholic Church in a single symbolic act.

Well, if you look at that image again, you will see that the Lord kept the staff on that figurine, which is a symbol of shepherding power, so the Vatican will retain shepherding power over those who choose to follow that system and keep themselves under it.

However, there are now more voices of dissent against the changes in doctrinal morality, as exemplified by the firing of the bishop in Texas who dared to openly criticize Vatican Francis. The vindictive firing of that bishop is also very telling of some serious changes yet to be declared as the slippery slope begins to effect its inherent nature for acceleration.

Telling indeed.

MM

Well, if you look at that image again, you will see that the Lord kept the staff on that figurine, which is a symbol of shepherding power, so the Vatican will retain shepherding power over those who choose to follow that system and keep themselves under it.

However, there are now more voices of dissent against the changes in doctrinal morality, as exemplified by the firing of the bishop in Texas who dared to openly criticize Vatican Francis. The vindictive firing of that bishop is also very telling of some serious changes yet to be declared as the slippery slope begins to effect its inherent nature for acceleration.

Telling indeed.

MM
I can see the possibility of another schism for the RCC in the near future. That's just another culling of the goats and sheep.

Back