Auschwitz: God On Trial

But YOU were using Gregorian time as to 1948, whipped up a "prophesy" to back up that Gregorian date, and then when I showed that that theory doesn't wash...you what?
Retracted the "prophecy"? Nope
Admitted it doesn't work universally? Nope
Explained why it work is some places and not others? Nope

This is beyond flippancy. This is twisting things of God to suit a theory. Pass.

As to Abraham, Read the words of Christ in the 8th chapter of John. Then address your "eternal no matter what anybody says" to the words of Christ.
I will go beyond the calendar thingy. I expressed myself poorly, and not well I guess.

The latter parts of John 8, have nothing to do with Jesus rescinding his promises to Abraham's descendants. Promises made by God, and cut only by God alone, means they are an eternal promise and will be fulfilled.

I see the OP being about "Why did God allow the Holocaust if the Jews are His favored race/religion?"

Don't let the sideshows suck ya in...proceed to the Big Top.
And has already been said a few times, he was bound by covenant to act and have them be under the curses. Simple as that. Bound by the Sinai Covenant, not the Abrahamic covenant which is the safety net for Israel, which God remembered his promises as per verse 5708, as well a number of other passages.

It should be noted that Haile Selassie himself thought the Rastafarians were idiots.

Yeah true but he still took advantage in their belief they brand him a God i would like to think he lived of that title status. Then one day this god died. But with bob Marley his name still lives on. In only one of Bobs songs he mentions the crucificion of Jesus, most of his songs are anti christian.

My mother was born and raised in Austria. Her father and grandfather were both in the wars. My great grandfather was in the Russian concentration camps. It definitely happened.
Was it Gulag in Siberia? Ive read horror stories of those camps. Should be Mention Hitler and his minions may of been a pack of evil basterds but Stalin ordered the murder of 20 million of his own countrymen.

No I just tend to understand his writing more and he's usually not as heated as some of you are on the thread. From what i've seen, at least

ME HEATED!!!!????

I would be the biggest sook on the planet. :LOL:.

Well one good thing ive found out. How to get people to post in your threads and pass 2 pages or more:
Brain Tumor?Nope to borrring. Postive thinking threads on how-to-over-come-life-and-its -problems? Dude no way! To depressing do we really need to be reminded where we might of messed up or about our childhood?? Plus what does positive thinking have to do with christianity way of thinking?!? We just have to read the 2nd testament and its all there!
ok ok what about Strangers? Yawn, heard it all before plus our flat mate is a stranger to us and we welcome him in 24/7 and he gets to have dinner!

Okay Nazis and Jews? Dude now ya talking!:cool:

You guys are a tough nut to crack. Next topic Communism! :p

Oh...Them. Oh.

My thread about Gnats and Camels is bypassed....I thought it was OK...but...It ain't Jews and Nazis, is it?:cautious:

More about hyprocrites i think kind like before u take the splinter out of there eye take out the log out of yours - or something like that but same meaning. That reminds me i need to take the bible to the HOS lodge when on the radiation & chemo treatment with me to re- read the 2nd testament.

ME HEATED!!!!????

I would be the biggest sook on the planet. :LOL:.

Well one good thing ive found out. How to get people to post in your threads and pass 2 pages or more:
Brain Tumor?Nope to borrring. Postive thinking threads on how-to-over-come-life-and-its -problems? Dude no way! To depressing do we really need to be reminded where we might of messed up or about our childhood?? Plus what does positive thinking have to do with christianity way of thinking?!? We just have to read the 2nd testament and its all there!
ok ok what about Strangers? Yawn, heard it all before plus our flat mate is a stranger to us and we welcome him in 24/7 and he gets to have dinner!

Okay Nazis and Jews? Dude now ya talking!:cool:

You guys are a tough nut to crack. Next topic Communism! :p

Oh, this wasn't directed at you at all. I've just noticed some people being harsher than normal with their responses (all over the boards) but I suppose it happens when you feel more comfortable and after a while it does kind of feel like family on here.

Oh, and I'm sure it doesn't help that I'm a woman surrounded by all this massive amount of testosterone!!

Oh, this wasn't directed at you at all. I've just noticed some people being harsher than normal with their responses (all over the boards) but I suppose it happens when you feel more comfortable and after a while it does kind of feel like family on here.

Oh, and I'm sure it doesn't help that I'm a woman surrounded by all this massive amount of testosterone!!

Most times when coming in here i feel like an utter newbie :LOL: Still learning and making mistakes, but most of the time is i tend to learn more from you guys & gals than i think i know! And my stubbeness can often get in the way.

Most times when coming in here i feel like an utter newbie :LOL: Still learning and making mistakes, but most of the time is i tend to learn more from you guys & gals than i think i know! And my stubbeness can often get in the way.

Nah, no one makes mistakes. I think the guys secretly want to see if people can hang ;) Jk!! I'm glad you stayed on. I see these new people come and go....:(

Back