1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

are you jewish.?

Discussion in 'Bible Study' started by smellycat, Dec 16, 2009.

1. are you jewish.?

we follow the covenant of noah,and of Jesus.we are given no other.?:smiley90:
  2. we are grafted into the vine.
  3. if you read scripture it says if the base is pure,the vine is pure.don,t forget what Jesus said 0 israel Gods lost sheep.we are grafted in because they left the way.
  4. none of us could conform to the old testament laws.only Jesus did.he is our saviour.
  5. Correct. I am a "natural" Jew, but it didn't mean a thing because without Christ I was more than lost. Doubly so for being associated with my ancestors who widowed themselves when they crucified their Husband.
    Having been broken off from the tree, I am grafted in now, just like anyone would be in Christ :) In Christ, there is neither Jew nor Greek, male or female even, for we are all one in Christ!
  6. :smiley90: GOOD POST and yes it is more than revealed to us in the book of Revelations that Jesus Christ is our TREE OF LIFE , we also find this evidenced in Genesis ,so from Genesis to Revelations we can know Jesus is our TREE OF LIFE . God of course took care of the sin dilemma regarding all human kind .