Are We Close To The Second Coming?

I do not judge. But I think some may think they are saved and maybe they're not. Then I twang to another point that more may be saved then I think, because just believing in God is enough. I do not want for God to lose any souls. I can't get over how precious we all are.
Silk, you say,".... I think, because just believing in God is enough."
Adam and Eve believed in God did not they? What they failed in was believing His word. People today need to believe God, not just believe in Him. Is not there a difference?

Believing in God, in and of itself has no value. The entire host of Hell believes in God, they just don't like Him.
Accepting the reality of God, is on par with accepting the reality of the sun in the sky, you can claim that you are at least paying attention, but there is no virtue in it.
Once you start to actually do what God says, then you can claim some virtue.

Glomung, I don't know whether that is the best or the worst posts I ever read. The entire host of Hell believes in God - they don't believe in us (human beings). If we believe in God, we are that much closer to Paradise. But hands down - we are not ready.

Don't know what you mean Silk. The folks in Hell are more than aware that we exist, they've been doing their level best to corrupt us for thousands of years. If you mean that they "have no faith in us", who cares what their attitudes toward us are?
Is mankind ready for the return of Christ? No, never will be. But He will return just the same, He does not need our readiness to do what He needs or wishes to do. Each individual needs to be ready, (or as ready as they can manage), and I do not concern myself over those who refuse to listen. It's a pity, but it's their choice, not mine.

I think God loves us so much that he considers us all. He knows how hard it is. And when he turns to me, I tremble - but I know he wants ME back.

Glomung, I don't know whether that is the best or the worst posts I ever read. The entire host of Hell believes in God - they don't believe in us (human beings). If we believe in God, we are that much closer to Paradise. But hands down - we are not ready.

Silk...........Glomungs post was absolutely correct.

Every single soul in hell is now a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ. They believed one second after they dropped into hell.

Philippians 2:10
"That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow and every tongue confess, in heaven and in the earth and under the earth, that Jesus Christ is the Lord to the glory of God the Father".

BACK from where Silk?????

Sears?
School?
The football game?

I have been to the softer side, and I have been to places I have learned. Putting my foot down on football games. Back from the abyss. Back from the wrong places - Back from thinking I am always right. In God's sight, I will survive.

I have been to the softer side, and I have been to places I have learned. Putting my foot down on football games. Back from the abyss. Back from the wrong places - Back from thinking I am always right. In God's sight, I will survive.

May the Lord bless you my sister !

Rofl. Would that it were that the Battle of the Blessing, was the only struggle left to us in this world.

Silk (walks to the center of the room - make that an Upper) with mortar launcher clutched in hand and looses a super blessing on all who posts in this Forum. -----------------> KaB:LOL::LOL:m. She waits for the Blessing landside to clear.... then

Back atcha, Brother - keep giving the Joy you give so well.

Silk Said: Back atcha, Brother - keep giving the Joy you give so well.

I was sending the blessing back, Major. Thanks. Seems to me not enough has been said here about whether we think the Second Coming is close but maybe we will see it on another thread. Ciao Bella

Good catch, Pancakes (sears and the softer). Major gave me a blessing because he knows I love "em. I was just sending another back. So does "lul" mean you are laughing under loud?
Hah no lul is just a variation of Lol... Like Ann and Anne
Yah I been on the net too long lol

Ok - next time I will take "lul" as a soft chortle. :) Pancakes, do you think the 2nd Coming is near?

Back