1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Are there any COLTS fans out there?

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by graceann, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Are there any COLTS fans out there?

hello fellow Christians! i am a HUGE colts fan. i haven't always understood football, but when they won the superbowl, i was hooked. also, Peyton Manning went to UT...and i think that's pretty cool since i live in Tennessee. and, i got even more excited when i found out that their coach, Tony Dungy, professes to be a Christian. well, anyway, if any of you like the colts let me know!

2. Well, I guess there are no Colts fans out here yet (I'm a Steeler fan, sorry), but I am a big Tony Dungy fan (he used to play and coach for the Steelers, and his wife is from Pittsburgh). Everybody needs to read his book Quiet Strength. It would be a good book to give to a non-Christian football fan. It is much more than a football book. It is about life, and more importantly, it is about Christ.

If the Steelers are knocked out of the playoffs, I will definitely be rooting for the Colts, because of Tony Dungy. Especially against the Patriots!!

3. I've been a NY Jets fan for a looong time (sorry about Super Bowl III), but I'm also a Vols fan so there is a part of me which follows the Colts.

4. yeah...i am reading that book right now! i love it... it's so inspiring how dedicated to God and his family he is...