Are Our Days Numbered?

I believe that the number of our days depend on how much we offend God and/or others. God can say, "I've had it up to here with Mario..."! But if God warns me (or not), Mario could repent and extend his days on this world.
But there is surely a time when God says, "He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: he that is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still."
It's a "free will" up to a point, folks!

Okay! First I took my map off my phone so I could actually see the phone, and then I opened my phone calendar...and lo and behold, my days all have numbers assigned to them...does this help?

I counted my days all the way to 1945, and I got a day older as I was doing that! Amazing!

derogatory in general .. and you take the cake ... Jesus is anything but derogatory .. He looks at hearts ..
be glad He does not label us any other way ..

So I'm allowed to eat the cake by myself? All Right!
So you're saying that Jesus doesn't label us any other way but derogatory? Sorry: I cannot receive that!

Actually I have a red neck...me. the derogatory one...I have relatives that are blue grass pickin hillbillies, and they see the humorous stereotype in the term (a whole comedy TV show was devoted to making fun of them...they loved it...now one of the comedians hosts The Bible Quiz Show, go figure)...in the flow of the posts it was meant to be humorous...I was in fact poking fun at my own kind?

And let me tell you this "OMG" to me is as offensive (again to me) as using the name of my Lord and Savior in exclamation...but i forgive you who do not have the same sentiment...its just that I do not use the word "God" or the name "Jesus Christ" casually...but this is how we as flesh men filled with the Spirit differ

Sorry if I offended you Ix, I not being PC should have been a bit more sensitive for the sake of those who may be...in my hood, if people of Latino descent or African American descent make jokes about their own people (albeit sometimes seeming derogatory) I see the humor and am not offended...my name is Paul, and when I was a teen I use to get this one all the time...Pauly doesn't want a cracker, Pauly is a *******! I would laugh with the rest of them...why not, they were my friends and my brothers. So this is why I did not even consider it might have offended...so I am sorry and will be more careful....

Actually I have a red neck...me. the derogatory one...I have relatives that are blue grass pickin hillbillies, and they see the humorous stereotype in the term (a whole comedy TV show was devoted to making fun of them...they loved it...now one of the comedians hosts The Bible Quiz Show, go figure)...in the flow of the posts it was meant to be humorous...I was in fact poking fun at my own kind?
And let me tell you this "OMG" to me is as offensive (again to me) as using the name of my Lord and Savior in exclamation...but i forgive you who do not have the same sentiment...its just that I do not use the word "God" or the name "Jesus Christ" casually...but this is how we as flesh men filled with the Spirit differ
Sorry if I offended you Ix, I not being PC should have been a bit more sensitive for the sake of those who may be...in my hood, if people of Latino descent or African American descent make jokes about their own people (albeit sometimes seeming derogatory) I see the humor and am not offended...my name is Paul, and when I was a teen I use to get this one all the time...Pauly doesn't want a cracker, Pauly is a *******! I would laugh with the rest of them...why not, they were my friends and my brothers. So this is why I did not even consider it might have offended...so I am sorry and will be more careful....

OMG = Oh my goodness...nothing more. But I never thought of it would offend. So now, I'll just use the inits OLL!: which I don't believe should offend anyone...well, maybe the French (OLL = Oo-La-la!).

BBB (Be Blessed, Beloved).

OMG = Oh my goodness...nothing more. But I never thought of it would offend. So now, I'll just use the inits OLL!: which I don't believe should offend anyone...well, maybe the French (OLL = Oo-La-la!).

BBB (Be Blessed, Beloved).

Don'wuury bout'it...usually it means "Oh my God!!!"

Back