Apostasy Rising: 4 Denominations In Less Than A Week Defy God's Word

You have not explain anything but your own willingness to accept this idea that nothing can blow-up and make everything and break every known and established law of science, and still try to call it science? Its a religion based upon what folks imagine in their minds...its a fairy tale that some what to believe!
Mitspa if you don't understand the science that is okay, but I did explain it.

I also know you don't really care because you always stop responding every time I tell you about about the really interesting science. So I don't know why you persist in insulting people who have enough faith in God to believe both Him and in science. It is also not a religion but a field of study.

Maybe we can all agree to take this thread back to the original topic?

We're taking a fork into Evolution, Creationism, science, and that is wayyyy off topic. I'm a contributor to that as well I realize. But can we all get back to the OP please? Maybe someone can open their own thread to further explore the avenues that have arrived in this thread with respect to those off topics. :)

Mitspa if you don't understand the science that is okay, but I did explain it.

I also know you don't really care because you always stop responding every time I tell you about about the really interesting science. So I don't know why you persist in insulting people who have enough faith in God to believe both Him and in science. It is also not a religion but a field of study.
You cannot explain what is not possible...nothing cannot blow up and make everything...that is just silly!

You cannot explain what is not possible...nothing cannot blow up and make everything...that is just silly!
Mitspa the Bible says God created something from nothing. Sciece observes that the Universe originated from nothing. We observe a big bang, we believe God caused it. No one else has a problem with that but you, and its no excuse to be rude to people.

Mitspa the Bible says God created something from nothing. Sciece observes that the Universe originated from nothing. We observe a big bang, we believe God caused it. No one else has a problem with that but you, and its no excuse to be rude to people.
Right..and I rejoice in my religion and admit the faith it takes to believe the impossible. The big bong ..is just another religion that takes faith to believe that which is not possible. It is impossible by the very laws of physics and science for this to have happened as some who practice this religion believe. More than that its just another way for sinful man to reject God and His power and right as Judge over all things...of course they must come up with this nonsense to reject God and continue in their own sinful passions and lust.

Also I add that I attack this lie, no person but only this lie! If someone believes this lie to the point they are offended when it is attacked? Who's fault is that?

Right..and I rejoice in my religion and admit the faith it takes to believe the impossible. The big bong ..is just another religion that takes faith to believe that which is not possible. It is impossible by the very laws of physics and science for this to have happened as some who practice this religion believe. More than that its just another way for sinful man to reject God and His power and right as Judge over all things...of course they must come up with this nonsense to reject God and continue in their own sinful passions and lust.
1) its not YOUR religion its OUR religion.
2) the big bang is an observation. Or rather a theory that has been confirmed through observation.

You observe gravity yet you don't think that its foolish to believe that two massive object are attracted to each other without any explanation, or maybe you do.

I also don't think you understand the difference between a hypothesis and a fact. The big bang is a fact, its been proven with by convincing observation and experimentation.

1) its not YOUR religion its OUR religion.
2) the big bang is an observation. Or rather a theory that has been confirmed through observation.

You observe gravity yet you don't think that its foolish to believe that two massive object are attracted to each other without any explanation, or maybe you do.

I also don't think you understand the difference between a hypothesis and a fact. The big bang is a fact, its been proven with by convincing observation and experimentation.
I believe in REAL science! not this nonsense!

I believe in REAL science! not this nonsense!
Mitspa, I have not heard you say a single scientific comment real or fake in this entire discussion.

If you don't like having questions about the world, then you don't like science because science is far more concerned with questions than answers. I get it, you like knowing not asking so maybe science isn't for you.

Proving the universe has an origin is not the end of the theory. What caused the big bang is a question now being investigated. Your inability to grasp that is not very becoming to this discussion.

Mitspa, I have not heard you say a single scientific comment real or fake in this entire discussion.

If you don't like having questions about the world, then you don't like science because science is far more concerned with questions than answers. I get it, you like knowing not asking so maybe science isn't for you.

Proving the universe has an origin is not the end of the theory. What caused the big bang is a question now being investigated. Your inability to grasp that is not very becoming to this discussion.
Watch the video that destroys this nonsense...by my Catholic brother I might add...:D

Watch the video that destroys this nonsense...by my Catholic brother I might add...:D
Mitspa it is clear you haven't taken the time to learn the theories to make a contribution to the discussion.

We were basically talking about how amazing God's creation is and you said it was stupid.

The big bang is an OBSERVATION, it is not a philosophy or religion as you continue to argue.

Mitspa it is clear you haven't taken the time to learn the theories to make a contribution to the discussion.

We were basically talking about how amazing God's creation is and you said it was stupid.

The big bang is an OBSERVATION, it is not a philosophy or religion as you continue to argue.
Watch the video..and think about one simple fact..."nothing" cannot blow-up and make everything...how can I debate science with those who don't understand the basic laws of physics and what science really is?

Watch the video..and think about one simple fact..."nothing" cannot blow-up and make everything...how can I debate science with those who don't understand the basic laws of physics and what science really is?
Mitspa, there were no laws of physics prior to the big bang. It was literally the beginning of space and time.

Did you know that one could take a handful of "nothing" a throw it against a wall, a thousand times a day, everyday for 13 billion years in a row and it will not blow-up? You know how I know that? Because true science and the laws of physics prove that!

Mitspa, there were no laws of physics prior to the big bang. It was literally the beginning of space and time.
Oh so the laws of physics and science do not apply for this theory? That's sounds like a religion...not science!

And so you "believe" that the laws of physics and all physical laws and order happened from a random explosion of nothing...and call that reason and science? That my friend cannot be proven or cannot be shown to ever happen nor is it observable in any way! Its your "beliefs" and your faith...it has nothing to do with true science!

Last edited:
So some believe in the beginning "nothing" blew-up and made everything...I believe "in the beginning God" made the heavens and the earth...I am very happy with my religion and faith, I hope some enjoy there religion as much as I do...:D

Oh so the laws of physics and science do not apply for this theory? That's sounds like a religion...not science!

And so you "believe" that the laws of physics and all physical laws and order happened from a random explosion of nothing...and call that reason and science? That my friend cannot be proven or cannot be shown to ever happen nor is it observable in any way! Its your "beliefs" and your faith...it has nothing to do with true science!
No I'm saying that your logic is flawed. You don't understand that physics are a property of this universe.

You also don't understand that there are only two theories about the origin of the universe, that it had one or it doesn't.

So some believe in the beginning "nothing" blew-up and made everything...I believe "in the beginning God" made the heavens and the earth...I am very happy with my religion and faith, I hope some enjoy there religion as much as I do...:D
Your disdain actually sounds like that of the scientists who believed the universe was infinite. They were the ones who actually called it 'the big bang' theory as an insult.

Back