Apostasy Rising: 4 Denominations In Less Than A Week Defy God's Word

Did time and space exist before the Big Bang? Or did the Big Bang create them?

The mass compacted in the "singularity" -- where did that come from?

Thank you for your sincere question procupine. To answer it, no. Space and time are fabrics that are part of an existence creatively called "Spacetime". Time is tricky to understand in the fullness of its form, but I tell people to think about it like a fourth dimension (which it is). So you can think of something with one dimension being a line, two dimensions being a square, three dimensions being a cube, and four dimensions being a movie of a cube.

Now, I know what your thinking, is there an edge to the universe? And the common answer is yes and no. If you consider yourself to be an ant walking on the outside of the balloon, you will never find the "edge" of the balloon. Same goes for the universe except were adding another dimension.

Where the singularity comes from is one of the most exciting and mysterious questions of our time. But, I find it absolutely spectacular because it fits perfectly with the Bible, as God said, "Let there by Light, and there was light." Though at the highest levels of physics scientists are working on a theory to be crowned "The Theory of Everything" which is a bit of a misnomer, but it is essentially a long and tedious process of trying to reconcile two of Einstein's theories: Quantum Mechanics and General Relativity, which govern the very small and the very large respectively. The problem is that the force of gravity is not sitting well in Quantum Mechanics, though it is highly important in General Relativity.

I do believe in a "new" reformation. I believe we are in the end of the ages and the scripture will be fulfilled that in the ages to come the exceeding riches of Gods grace is being revealed. It is in fact a laying of the capstone with shouts of grace ! grace! And the speaking to the mountain.. grace! grace! But it is the true grace of God that empowers the believer to live holy and godly. All this homosexual talk is just an attempt by satan to promote legalism and to give chance to the enemies of the gospel a platform to speak against the true grace of God. The charge when the true gospel is preached is always that it somehow promotes sin, but that is a complete rejection of the truth...the strength of sin is the law. True grace is the power over sin.

I must apologise for my late reply Mitspa, we've had a lot on in the past few days. I was being quite liberal when i mentioned the statement about a reformation because in many respects, I'd love it to happen and absolutely, the hyper grace type teachings are rife in the sphere of Christianity at the moment and I've had to sit down with many in the past months to explain the differences. Your right, the free gift of grace is the very thing that gives us the strength and freedom to live for Jesus Christ not according to laws and commands but through a right relationship with him. Even here in Scotland we have a couple of hyper grace churches in our area and when I hear those good kids I once knew are attending those churches, singing in the worship and being in a nightclubs the night before, all in the name of freedom in Jesus well, I hope for those Pastor's sake we don't meet!

I must apologise for my late reply Mitspa, we've had a lot on in the past few days. I was being quite liberal when i mentioned the statement about a reformation because in many respects, I'd love it to happen and absolutely, the hyper grace type teachings are rife in the sphere of Christianity at the moment and I've had to sit down with many in the past months to explain the differences. Your right, the free gift of grace is the very thing that gives us the strength and freedom to live for Jesus Christ not according to laws and commands but through a right relationship with him. Even here in Scotland we have a couple of hyper grace churches in our area and when I hear those good kids I once knew are attending those churches, singing in the worship and being in a nightclubs the night before, all in the name of freedom in Jesus well, I hope for those Pastor's sake we don't meet!
Well I don't really understand what some mean by the term "hyper" grace? If they mean a doctrine that uses the term grace and that has no power to bring godliness by the Spirit of God...then I would reject that also...but no reason to defame the biblical term because some misuse the term. "SUPER"-ABOUNDING or (huper) in the Greek is the biblical standard, that no true believer should ever reject or speak against. It is the age that the EXCEEDING RICHES of His Grace are to be revealed. I worry when groups begin to use negative words against the grace of God.

But where sin abounded, grace <charis> did much more abound: <huperperisseuo>

This is the biblical standard.

Last edited:
Well I don't really understand what some mean by the term "hyper" grace? If they mean a doctrine that uses the term grace and that has no power to bring godliness by the Spirit of God...then I would reject that also...but no reason to defame the biblical term because some misuse the term. "SUPER"-ABOUNDING or (huper) in the Greek is the biblical standard, that no true believer should ever reject or speak against. It is the age that the EXCEEDING RICHES of His Grace are to be revealed. I worry when groups begin to use negative words against the grace of God.

But where sin abounded, grace <charis> did much more abound: <huperperisseuo>

This is the biblical standard.

Yes I see what you mean, I was merely using the common term we hear in Christian Articles and conversations in the sphere of Christianity as reference for those reading....

I'm always puzzled by atheists and others attempt to argue that science is omnipotent and totally excludes or extricates God from the equation of creation.

When everything related to origin theory of creation in science is posited on theoretical sciences, and those committed to science then elect to denigrate Christians for their faith in God as creator, it gets a little ridiculous. Theory trumps faith?
Really?
Science has not definitively explained what was the source of that which was able to go bang! And create the universe. Therefore, discounting God as creative source holds no validity nor credible evidence that would allow such attitudes to promote themselves as superior over theists.

What exactly is the Higgs boson? (The God Particle)

I love this guy:

I'm always puzzled by atheists and others attempt to argue that science is omnipotent and totally excludes or extricates God from the equation of creation.

When everything related to origin theory of creation in science is posited on theoretical sciences, and those committed to science then elect to denigrate Christians for their faith in God as creator, it gets a little ridiculous. Theory trumps faith?
Really?
Science has not definitively explained what was the source of that which was able to go bang! And create the universe. Therefore, discounting God as creative source holds no validity nor credible evidence that would allow such attitudes to promote themselves as superior over theists.

I love this guy:

Any scientist worth his weight will tell you we don't know everything. And then they will add, we're fine with that. We don't HAVE to know everything.

But what we keep learning.

I see science and God hand in hand, he is the ultimate scientist.

He tells us to check the fruits. That is the scientific method. Check and re-check. Don't guess, don't take someone's word.

Check the fruit.

He knew that the earth went around the sun not vice versus.
He knew that there were no basilisks in the forest waiting to eat us.
No dogheads.
No canals on Mars.
No way to use bumps on your head to tell your personality.

All bunk. But people believed it. Until God gave us people to tell us the real deal.

He's a very very good God. I'm glad to stand with him.

Really?

I love this guy:
Some scientists are arrogent in their confidence that they know everything. Just like some christans are.

The main point with science is to avoid the temptation to say 'God did it' while it may be true it is not helpful to the learning process. Thesitic scientists tend to believe that God created the laws of nature and created through it.

The Higgs Boson was a particle predicted by string theory and it was expected that if they found it it would be definitive proof for string theory being the theory of everything. Unfortunately it is a misnomer and I haven't heard any physist say that the Higgs Boson was as important as the hype.

It has no connection to the belief that the boson created anything or takes the place if God and no one has ever said that. It was just a really important discovery.

Some scientists are arrogent in their confidence that they know everything. Just like some christans are.

The main point with science is to avoid the temptation to say 'God did it' while it may be true it is not helpful to the learning process. Thesitic scientists tend to believe that God created the laws of nature and created through it.

The Higgs Boson was a particle predicted by string theory and it was expected that if they found it it would be definitive proof for string theory being the theory of everything. Unfortunately it is a misnomer and I haven't heard any physist say that the Higgs Boson was as important as the hype.

It has no connection to the belief that the boson created anything or takes the place if God and no one has ever said that. It was just a really important discovery.

Dark matter is a bigger thing that HB.

It was the media that blew that all out.

Really?
Science does tend to overstep its bounds.

Science admits it can not see beyond the singularity which became the big bang.

Pride and ego are not exclusive traits possessed by any one community. ;)

In my view God is in the science. God is inextricably linked regardless of whether some wish to argue, evolution, meaning change and adaptation, or creation science.

I'm one that subscribes to theistic evolution. Meaning, in my view, that God is source for all that science wishes to identify as anything but.

I think people become defensive about God as source when it comes to science, because they imagine they know what God is, and because they do not accept that mortal capsule that theology, religion, has constructed to define that word. As such the science minded believe that that model, that God definition, is static and is the indivisible absolute identity of creator God.Thus, all things science discovers can't possibly fit in that container.

In my view, when God is omnipresent he is the container. ;) Every theory, every particle, every string, every molecule, atom, vacuum, all that is, was, or shall be.

Science is just looking for a word for God that they can live with being many in the field have already agreed to self-identify as atheists. Or even, anti-theists.

Pride and ego are not exclusive traits possessed by any one community. ;)

In my view God is in the science. God is inextricably linked regardless of whether some wish to argue, evolution, meaning change and adaptation, or creation science.

I'm one that subscribes to theistic evolution. Meaning, in my view, that God is source for all that science wishes to identify as anything but.

I think people become defensive about God as source when it comes to science, because they imagine they know what God is, and because they do not accept that mortal capsule that theology, religion, has constructed to define that word. As such the science minded believe that that model, that God definition, is static and is the indivisible absolute identity of creator God.Thus, all things science discovers can't possibly fit in that container.

In my view, when God is omnipresent he is the container. ;) Every theory, every particle, every string, every molecule, atom, vacuum, all that is, was, or shall be.

Science is just looking for a word for God that they can live with being many in the field have already agreed to self-identify as atheists. Or even, anti-theists.
I believe in theistic evolution as well. I see the Bible as a lesson of moral living. Genesis seems to me like telling us, here is where you come from in terms you can understand. Most don't really understand quantum physics. But stuff like God speaking, you know its not clear that God literally spoke but rather it was His will and the Holy Spirit executed it. This is why I think of the Holy Spirit as the executor of God's will. And if He made the physical laws as the means of implementing His will it would appear to happen 'naturally'. I just argue naturally means by God.

Indeed.
I recall Jesus' answer when asked by the apostles why he always spoke in parables. So that not all would understand.

The Bible is comprised of allegory, parables, metaphor, and idioms as well.
I see it as a puzzle of teachings meant to lead the reader not to believe in the written word verbatim, but to, as one Christian said long years ago, read the white. That which is behind the words so as to find the real wisdom, the message, the map to understanding.
It is why I think the early Christians were called, the people of the book. (And Jews as well) And it is also why I believe early Christianity was treated as, and even presented in the dark ages especially, as a mystery tradition.

Jesus said he came to save the sinners, not the righteous. Meaning there were those who knew him without realizing it.

Mark 2:17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

I believe in theistic evolution as well. I see the Bible as a lesson of moral living. Genesis seems to me like telling us, here is where you come from in terms you can understand. Most don't really understand quantum physics. But stuff like God speaking, you know its not clear that God literally spoke but rather it was His will and the Holy Spirit executed it. This is why I think of the Holy Spirit as the executor of God's will. And if He made the physical laws as the means of implementing His will it would appear to happen 'naturally'. I just argue naturally means by God.

Yes I see what you mean, I was merely using the common term we hear in Christian Articles and conversations in the sphere of Christianity as reference for those reading....
Its seems to be a term that some legalist are using to attack the truth, as Paul said that we are called to His Grace and if anyone teach any other gospel, let them be accursed. So I suggest caution to anyone who uses such terms to discredit the grace of God, without making clear as to what they are speaking.

Really?

I love this guy:
These guys are so silly...:LOL: Nothing blew up! that's science....:ROFLMAO:

Indeed.
I recall Jesus' answer when asked by the apostles why he always spoke in parables. So that not all would understand.

The Bible is comprised of allegory, parables, metaphor, and idioms as well.
I see it as a puzzle of teachings meant to lead the reader not to believe in the written word verbatim, but to, as one Christian said long years ago, read the white. That which is behind the words so as to find the real wisdom, the message, the map to understanding.
It is why I think the early Christians were called, the people of the book. (And Jews as well) And it is also why I believe early Christianity was treated as, and even presented in the dark ages especially, as a mystery tradition.

Jesus said he came to save the sinners, not the righteous. Meaning there were those who knew him without realizing it.
Completely agree. On a side note the center of Christian worship, particularly in its earliest day was the Lord's Supper, not the Bible, which I think has led some people to think having the right theology is more important than having the right faith and the right intention. Some in the earliest are honored as saints and martyrs even though they held theology many would consider heretical.

That's a religion and a matter of faith for these people....true science in is based upon what can been proven and tested.
Mitspa, I have already explained the the evidence of the big bang to you. If your not willing to listen to this discussion fine, but don't insult people who do.

At the highest level of quantum physics people are finding the spontaneous creation and destruction of subatomic particles in a vacuum.

Both you and scientists agree they don't know everything. If they did we wouldn't need science would we?

Mitspa, I have already explained the the evidence of the big bang to you. If your not willing to listen to this discussion fine, but don't insult people who do.

At the highest level of quantum physics people are finding the spontaneous creation and destruction of subatomic particles in a vacuum.

Both you and scientists agree they don't know everything. If they did we wouldn't need science would we?
You have not explain anything but your own willingness to accept this idea that nothing can blow-up and make everything and break every known and established law of science, and still try to call it science? Its a religion based upon what folks imagine in their minds...its a fairy tale that some what to believe!

I would agree.
In the earliest stages I think the spirit and eternal wisdom of Christ became property of those committed to institutionalism. Those who believed ownership of the word insured dominion of the man made offices that dispensed the word and governed those who believed in it.
As a consequence they needed idols to hold up as proof of the truth and sovereignty of 'the way'. Which was their own creation.

And that's why we see the body of Christ, which was intended to be those faithful to his spirit and eternal truth, divided today. The conundrum posited as organized chaos. Normally an oxymoron in itself as a term, and yet we have a sectarian circumstance that has a denominational divisiveness invested in laying claim to Christ, Christian, and dogma.

Jesus didn't found Christianity. In my view he didn't come to start a new religion. He came to show people what religion does to a people who believe in it more than the infinite and eternal truth that existed before man put it into words and then stamped it with their ideal.

In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God.

We're not talking grammar there.
bth_images_e065d1293aeb5192d47efc0a0c44d086_zpsbfd59a32.gif

Completely agree. On a side note the center of Christian worship, particularly in its earliest day was the Lord's Supper, not the Bible, which I think has led some people to think having the right theology is more important than having the right faith and the right intention. Some in the earliest are honored as saints and martyrs even though they held theology many would consider heretical.

Back