Apostasy Rising: 4 Denominations In Less Than A Week Defy God's Word

So you believe the Universe is Infinitely old and therefore uncreated?
Well I believe the Word of God by faith...I am happy to admit that I have a religion that is beyond mans logic. But the big bang is so silly that it takes a religion that is so dishonest it cannot admit it is a religion.

You have no idea what the Big Bang is Mitspa, do you?

Let me explain it to you:

When a train is coming towards you, the noise tends to be a higher pitch, while it drones out once it passes you and drives away.
This happens because the sound waves contract as the train moves forward and they vibrate with a higher frequency, and likewise when they move away they stretch giving them a lower frequency.

Light also moves in waves, and the blue light is a higher frequency than red light. When an object moves away (especially at high speeds) it looks slightly red, which we call "red-shift". When we observe objects in space, they all show a "red-shift" which indicates that they are moving away from us. The objects that are further away have a more intense "red-shift" meaning they are moving away faster. We predicted that if we turned back the clock, those objects would come closer together until they were consolidated into a single point called a "singularity". The amount of pressure and mass that would have been compacted in that "singularity" would have caused a mighty eruption. Einstein predicted, that this massive eruption would have caused a violent energy to vibrate through the universe called "cosmic background radiation". Eventually, a group of scientists working on radio found the frequency of the "cosmic background radiation" which proved the most definitive proof of the Big Bang.

Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it non-sense.

You have no idea what the Big Bang is Mitspa, do you?

Let me explain it to you:

When a train is coming towards you, the noise tends to be a higher pitch, while it drones out once it passes you and drives away.
This happens because the sound waves contract as the train moves forward and they vibrate with a higher frequency, and likewise when they move away they stretch giving them a lower frequency.

Light also moves in waves, and the blue light is a higher frequency than red light. When an object moves away (especially at high speeds) it looks slightly red, which we call "red-shift". When we observe objects in space, they all show a "red-shift" which indicates that they are moving away from us. The objects that are further away have a more intense "red-shift" meaning they are moving away faster. We predicted that if we turned back the clock, those objects would come closer together until they were consolidated into a single point called a "singularity". The amount of pressure and mass that would have been compacted in that "singularity" would have caused a mighty eruption. Einstein predicted, that this massive eruption would have caused a violent energy to vibrate through the universe called "cosmic background radiation". Eventually, a group of scientists working on radio found the frequency of the "cosmic background radiation" which proved the most definitive proof of the Big Bang.

Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it non-sense.
Yea nothing blows up and then makes everything...lol :ROFLMAO: how silly can some people be?

Did time and space exist before the Big Bang? Or did the Big Bang create them?

The mass compacted in the "singularity" -- where did that come from?

Did time and space exist before the Big Bang? Or did the Big Bang create them?

The mass compacted in the "singularity" -- where did that come from?
Well this religion cannot always agree on the precepts of their common belief system. They are a lot like other religions in this...:(

What created those properties that went, "BANG" in the first place?
They have no clue...it takes a extreme and illogical act of religious faith to believe this sort of fairy tale. Every fairy tale begins with "a long long time ago, in land far far away" Nothing blew-up and made everything...:LOL:

As the video said ...out of 100's of millions of fossils now found...NOT ONE show ANY evidence of evolution of any animal at anytime! What a fraud, and how silly are people to believe such nonsense!

The very first thing God the Father did in the beginning was to bring forth His Wisdom (Jesus Christ) Through Jesus Christ all things were made visible and invisible, and without him nothing was made.

Pro 8:22 "The LORD possessed me at the beginning of his work, the first of his acts of old.
Pro 8:23 Ages ago I was set up, at the first, before the beginning of the earth.
Pro 8:24 When there were no depths I was brought forth, when there were no springs abounding with water.
Pro 8:25 Before the mountains had been shaped, before the hills, I was brought forth,
Pro 8:26 before he had made the earth with its fields, or the first of the dust of the world.
Pro 8:27 When he established the heavens, I was there; when he drew a circle on the face of the deep,
Pro 8:28 when he made firm the skies above, when he established the fountains of the deep,
Pro 8:29 when he assigned to the sea its limit, so that the waters might not transgress his command, when he marked out the foundations of the earth,
Pro 8:30 then I was beside him, like a master workman, and I was daily his delight, rejoicing before him always,

God never uses existing material to create anything new, He uses a substance called "faith" which exploded when he called forth His Word to bring it into existence.

Heb 11:3 By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.

Jesus is the radiance of God's Glory, and the light that was brought forth who created all things from the beginning of time.
Not only did the Word create all things by faith, it is still holding the universe together by that same Word.

Heb 1:3 He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

As the video said ...out of 100's of millions of fossils now found...NOT ONE show ANY evidence of evolution of any animal at anytime! What a fraud, and how silly are people to believe such nonsense!
I think the term we're looking for is, transition fossils. Evidence in the fossil record of evolution or graduated change, an in between, between being one kind of creature unto another.

These articles may add to the conversation here. :)

Fossils Show Stasis and No Transitional Forms

And:
That quote!—about the missing transitional fossils
Embarrassed evolutionists try to ‘muddy the waters’
by [URL='http://creation.com/article/50']Gary Bates

[/URL]

Here is a picture of man going from one knowing God to transforming himself into something that resembles an animal. Evolving into

Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

2Pe_2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

Jud_1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

The very first thing God the Father did in the beginning was to bring forth His Wisdom (Jesus Christ) Through Jesus Christ all things were made visible and invisible, and without him nothing was made.

Pro 8:22 "The LORD possessed me at the beginning of his work, the first of his acts of old.
Pro 8:23 Ages ago I was set up, at the first, before the beginning of the earth.
Pro 8:24 When there were no depths I was brought forth, when there were no springs abounding with water.
Pro 8:25 Before the mountains had been shaped, before the hills, I was brought forth,
Pro 8:26 before he had made the earth with its fields, or the first of the dust of the world.
Pro 8:27 When he established the heavens, I was there; when he drew a circle on the face of the deep,
Pro 8:28 when he made firm the skies above, when he established the fountains of the deep,
Pro 8:29 when he assigned to the sea its limit, so that the waters might not transgress his command, when he marked out the foundations of the earth,
Pro 8:30 then I was beside him, like a master workman, and I was daily his delight, rejoicing before him always,

God never uses existing material to create anything new, He uses a substance called "faith" which exploded when he called forth His Word to bring it into existence.

Heb 11:3 By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.

Jesus is the radiance of God's Glory, and the light that was brought forth who created all things from the beginning of time.
Not only did the Word create all things by faith, it is still holding the universe together by that same Word.

Heb 1:3 He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
I love how the Spirit of Wisdom (one of seven Isaiah 11:2) speaks!! All the elements were created and from them He then made everything; like legos in a bucket, and the Spirit brooded over everything, energizing the atoms, from His power, and God made everything with wisdom built into it! This is how when conditions change creation adapts! God's word is true and far above our understanding, but He is willing to let us discover it, if we bother to look. Just as fallible as Christians are so are scientists, both need understanding and wisdom to grasp what is before them. Only the Holy Spirit can show truth to help interpret the information staring them in the face. Scientists are all a buzz about "dark matter" or "dark energy" and it's right there in Genesis 1! Glory to God! "Science" is the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment. This is what we're supposed to do Proverbs 25:2 and Proverbs 6:6-8!

To get this back to the topic at hand as far as apostasy and falling away from the word goes.

I was shocked to learn there is a group who have organized into a group called, "The Marin Foundation".

Their express duty is to apologize for God's word speaking against the sin of sexual sodomy and immorality. Just this past week they made an appearance, complete with a gay Jesus to mock Christianity, at the Chicago gay pride parade.

The only article I can find that relates that report is at The Advocate. A gay news publication and that would be totally inappropriate here.

So now we have a group apologizing for God's word and how the church has treated gay people.

The, (link)I'm Sorry, campaign.
Mission:

The Marin Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit that works to build bridges between the LGBT community and the Church through scientific research, biblical and social education, and diverse community gatherings.

Approach:

Our unique approach strategically partners with conservative and progressive religious entities and the LGBT community; as well as with churches, NGOs, higher educational institutions and government agencies to make a sustainable difference in today’s religious and secular cultures.

To get this back to the topic at hand as far as apostasy and falling away from the word goes.

I was shocked to learn there is a group who have organized into a group called, "The Marin Foundation".

Their express duty is to apologize for God's word speaking against the sin of sexual sodomy and immorality. Just this past week they made an appearance, complete with a gay Jesus to mock Christianity, at the Chicago gay pride parade.

The only article I can find that relates that report is at The Advocate. A gay news publication and that would be totally inappropriate here.

So now we have a group apologizing for God's word and how the church has treated gay people.
Ps 28:3 Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.

Psalm 28:5-9
5 Because they regard not the works of the Lord, nor the operation of his hands, he shall destroy them, and not build them up.

6 Blessed be the Lord, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.

7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

8 The Lord is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.

9 Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.

Back