1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Any Suggestions?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jesus Freak, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Okay, I'm going to start posting videos on my blog once a week. Are there any suggestions for topics I could discuss? Post ideas here for me to consider. Thanks and God bless.
  2. I say allow God to lead you. Can't go wrong there.
    Jesus Freak likes this.
  3. I am happy and blessed to see you with us again, Ceile De.
  4. How about telling us about the joy, love, and blessings that God gives everyday. Tell us what beautiful things you see around you when looking through God's eyes of love, beauty, and blessing. Sometimes simple beauties are such a blessing to all.
    LanceA likes this.

5. I'm hiding in the shadows

6. I think I will do this for you guys. I will be glad to do it for you all. You are my family, and I'm blessed to have you in my life. I will mention you guys. Not individually but as a whole. You guys are sooooo special, I plan on staying around a long time.
  7. Do you play any instruments? A song would be nice.

8. No I don't. But I could sing one song that I really like from my idol Celine Dion. It's called That's The Way It Is. I will sing it for you guys.
  9. Look forward to hearing.
  10. Amen'n CD