Any musicians?

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by vivalavida123, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Any musicians?

Hey guys,

I'm fairly new to this whole Christian forum thing. But I was wondering if there are any musicians on here?

And if so what do ya'll play?

2. I play a little of everything, but I mostly stick to guitar these days. But I also play Sax, Clarinet, Keyboard, Bass, and trumpet.

3. I play guitar. I have a 6 string electric and just purchased a 12 string Alvarez that had my fingers sore for weeks, but I'm getting the hang of it... (slowly) :)

4. I'm currently working on converting an old Oscar Schmidt Autoharp to a two-key diatonic.

(My name should be a clue as well)

5. I don't see how all yall will get together to jam since we live in different parts of the country.

6. I play the cd player very well I am told:p!

7. I don't see how all yall will get together to jam since we live in different parts of the country.

I have a video camera and a mic, maybe we could do a "Net Meeting" or something like that sometime???

Me too!!

I sound just like Willie, Waylon, and Chris. :D

8. :D

You should hear me and Windows media player with MP3s - I sound like the original artists.

9. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Welcome to the forum!
    I used to be able to play the flute, saxaphone, piano and guitar. But due to unuse, I am no longer able.
    I do sing, though, and am learning how to play the lap harp.

Glad to have you here!

10. Hi Viva:
    I pick on the piano and harp (lever), play the tambourine (Holy spirit powered of course) and a little other percussion. I am mainly a vocalist; soprano in a classical chorale; lead or harmony in a praise team, soloist and worshipper...

WELCOME.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.