1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Any Designers Here?

Discussion in 'Staff Announcements' started by Jeffin, Jan 25, 2013.

1. We need a nice logo that can go perfectly well with the new design and purpose of our forum. If you are a designer or you know someone who can design me a logo, could you please get in touch with me? I'll credit you here for your suggestions or your work. Thanks a lot. God bless you.
  2. you can outsource on several sites, and get it done nicely for a very reasonable price:
  3. coohandle also is a web hosting site

4. Thank you. You are right. In fact, I created a project on Design Crowd and the result was amazing. It was for our company.

Thanks Chilli. :) I only need a logo designed, web-hosting is already taken care off. :)
  5. You might think of talking to a member here by name of Hyperkilia. She seems to favour lions but who knows.....PM her.
  6. Thank you Calvin. :)
  7. O yeah i forgot bout Ryan. he is a designer hehehe
    Jeffin likes this.