1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Another Newbie

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Shannon, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Another Newbie

Hello everyone! My name is Shannon and I am brand new to this site. I am married with two kids, Emily - 12 and Hunter - 8. We also have a chocolate lab - Cooper. We live in Northeast Iowa. In fact, I've pretty much lived in the same town my entire life.

Spiritually - I was raised Lutheran (and still am). I accepted Christ into my heart July 23, 2003 and have been trying to learn all I can since. It was under somewhat odd circumstances and I am still struggling with that. As odd as it may sound, I am currently working on learning to pray more - to really talk to God.

I hope to get to know all of you better. I think I really have a need for a place like this!
  2. [​IMG]

So happy you are here!
  3. Nice to meet you Shannon:)
  4. :welcome:Welcome to the CFS Shannon. :dance:I hope you learn as much as you can about every subject pertaining to your faith.:D
  5. Welcome to CFS, Shannon.:israel: