1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

another newbie in from the cold.

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Trishcuit, Nov 7, 2008.

1. another newbie in from the cold.

I have been 'hanging out' at another forum which I will not name but found it to be not as Christian as I wanted and not well moderated. Too liberal and too many instigators, including atheists who were in there not to seek wisdom but to cause confrontation. So I finally realized I wasn't getting what I was seeking in a Christian forum. When I have an issue or something to discuss I want a Christian based perspective and not worldly. So I googled and here I am.:israel:
  2. hi m8,welcome home.:)
  3. Welcome to our family sister!:)
  4. Hi Trishcuit,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll be blessed.

5. Welcome to the Christian Forum Site, Trish. I'm in several Christian sites, but some are better than others. I don't like the ones that have too many atheists demeaning Christianity, God and the Bible.
  6. [​IMG]

welcome to the site!

I pray you find lots of love and encouragment for our LORD, and lots of friendship as well!
  7. Welcome from AUstralia mate! :)

8. Ill second that. A warm welcome from Australia!

Glad to have you on board