1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Another New Member

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Michael W., Apr 29, 2013.

1. Good day, all. I'm Mike from Grand Rapids MI, USA. Hope everyone is doing well.

2. Hello & Welcome
  3. Hi and thanks for the welcome!!! I hope to learn and contribute in a meaningful way.

4. Looking forward to it-the more the merrier. :D
  5. Welcome Michael!! :0

Hope you enjoy your stay here !!!!

God Bless
  6. Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Mike my brother from another mother :) Michigan eh? far out man.
    Seattle here. Welcome sir to CFS. Mike please don't hesitate to ask us any questions. We are here to help have fun, cry, pray, praise the Lord Jesus and to become a family of believers in Christ.
    Glad you found us.......well God led you here hehehe. Thank you Lord :) Feel free to roam about so we can get to know you.
    Hey it's 82 degrees here 2 day, finally spring is here. Lookin foward to hearing from ya my brotha from anotha motha. May God Bless you abundantly.

Chili out.
  7. welcome to the forum!
  8. Hi Jake, Chili and Josh, thanks very much for the welcome. I'm a new Christian with a lot to learn and I hope I can contribute here once I do learn from you nice people!

Jake likes this.