1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Another new guy

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by 2Wheels4Christ, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Another new guy

Hey!

I'm Marty. ;)

I'm 32 y/o, married for 14 years, have 2 kids 6 & 8. :D

I work in the Oil Field, just shops, not roughneckin'. :)

I'm into Harleys and Music. I build my own and and play my own. I'm pretty much a DIY type person. :cool:

I have no friends that are saved other than my wife. :( I've got one or two that believes in God, but I'm not entirely sure which one. :rolleyes: I don't go to a church, I've been to many but, Haven't found one that practices the Word of God. :mad: So, I'm just trying to find a place where I can have some sort of fellowship with other believers.:groupray:

Just a forewarning, I'm onery to the core, :p and my sense of humor is sometimes hard to understand.:confused: So don't feel alone or confused if you don't get it when I post a joke. I think they've started support groups for people that don't "get it". ;)0

This site looks pretty cool, so we'll see how it all goes.:fish:
    Oh yeah, and Emoticons are cool!
    Thanks!

2. Hi Marty, good to see you here. Hope you find the fellowship you need.

I'll try my best to understand your humour, because I enjoy a good laugh myself.:D

3. Hi Marty, welcome to CFS. It's a wonderful forum to come to for learning, sharing the word, and fellowship.

So glad you joined us.:jesus-cross:

4. Welcome Marty to the Forum, we look forward to hearing from you

Godbe4me

5. hey!

great to have ya here with us!

[​IMG]

6. Hey Marty,

Its great to have you on board and a BIG welcome to the forums...:)

Jake

7. Bless you , Marty and welcome to the forum . We look forward to discussing with you and may you find the Love of Jesus radiating from all our posts and threads and be blessed .:)

8. Hi Marty, :welcome: to the forum!

9. Welcome Marty! I used to ride bikes too (rice rockets though) but I broke enough bones that I decided to retire from them. Don't get me wrong I still love them but I simply do not heal as fast as I used to!:p:eek::):D:cool: