1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Another "get to know you thread"

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by adoptivemommy, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Another "get to know you thread"

Hi all!

Here's how you play this, if you so desire. You ask the next person a question about themselves but only a question about their dreams and desires. For instance, something they always wanted to do, their greatest wish and desire and their dreams. I'll start:

When you were little, what did you wanted to be when you grew up?

2. I had no clear cut goal- but when I was real small I wanted to be a cowboy! LOL!

What is your ministry goal?
  3. I think I'd like to teach about marriage and counsel people. I like to listen to people's problems and try and help them with a Godly answer.

If you had a business of your own, what would it be?

4. A cafe/icecream parlour/ general store (old fashioned)

Where do you ultimately want to retire?

5. Heaven!

If you could choose anywhere - where would you most like to live?
  6. Paris ( I dont know I just have an obsession with France!!)

Have you ever dreamt that you were sitting on the toilet?:D
  7. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Caresse, you ask the funniest questions!

What would be your ultimate goal to reach before you die!

8. What would be your ultimate goal to reach before you die!

That's a loaded question, I have many goals. But one is for my family to receive Christ as their personal Savior.
  9. AmericanAngel, you forgot to ask a question...:p

10. I'll ask one for her~

How do you personally share the Gospel?

11. Personally, by living my life as an example as best I can daily is the main way - being kind to those around me, helping out my neighbours, people in need etc. I also tell people I will pray for their situation if they share difficulties with me. Occasionally I might give out tracts too.

What do you like to do in your free time?
  12. CFS, read the Bible, Blog, decorate, take walks and pictures, make graphics...........~
    How important is healthy eating to you?

13. It ranks about 1/2 way up on my list- I should od better but don't worry my wife will see that I am a good boy!

Speaking of food what is your favorite desert ?:D
  14. These apple rolls I make is one of many. They are soooooo good!
    If you could choose any profession, no obstacles involved, what would it be?

15. Apostle

Can I have one of those apple rolls? LOL!
  16. I'll save you one or two!