And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple....

The overseers of the church are to feed the church of God which was purchased with His own blood.

Acts 20:28-35 KJV
(28) Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

We were warned about the coming grievous wolves who would enter in among us who would not spare the flock….

(29) For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

….and also of our own selves should mean arise who would wrest the Scriptures in order to draw away disciples after them. These are all leaders who have gone astray to preach for money out of the hidden covetousness in their hearts. They are feeding themselves and not the flock.

(30) Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.
(31) Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

A covetous person has NO inheritance in the kingdom of God. Those who are preaching for money are not inheriting "eternal life" in the here and now and they are keeping others who listen to them from also inheriting it. Those who are defiling the temple are themselves having their mortal flesh destroyed so that their spirits may be saved.

(32) And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Paul had coveted after no man’s silver, gold or apparel and was pure of the blood of all men for he did not hold back the counsel of God .

(33) I have coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel.

Instead, his own hands WORKED for his own necessities. He did not preach for money but instead was a tent maker to support his own needs. He had outside employment and did not make a living off his listeners.

(34) Yea, ye yourselves know, that these hands have ministered unto my necessities, and to them that were with me.

We were shown ALL THINGS how that so laboring with our own hands (working our own outside jobs) and not preaching for money would support the “weak”. The “weak” is the outside world whose weak minds see the preaching for money and blaspheme His name and the gospel. The Word is NOT being glorified by all because of the money-preaching by men.

(35) I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

The Word of the Lord is to have FREE COURSE so that it may be GLORIFIED by ALL.

2 Thessalonians 3:1-15 KJV
(1) Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:

All men do not have faith and so vilify the Word because of what they see: the money preaching of church leaders.

(2) And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith.
(3) But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.

We have a COMMANDMENT from the Lord and the true apostles.

(4) And we have confidence in the Lord touching you, that ye both do and will do the things which we command you.

We are to patiently wait for Christ whose life shall be made manifest in our outward mortal flesh. His life within us shall shine outwardly for all to see.

(5) And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.

We are COMMANDED in the authority (name) of our Lord Jesus Christ to withdraw ourselves from EVERY brother that walks “disorderly” and not after the transmission we have received of the true apostles of our Lord. A false apostle (falsely sent) will continue to preach for money.

(6) Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.

We are to follow in the path of the true apostles who did not eat any man’s bread for nothing but instead did work with labor and travail night and day to support their own necessities so that they might not be chargeable to any one. They preached the Word without charge so that the Word would not be blasphemed (vilified) by anyone who would see the preaching for money.

(7) For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;
(8) Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you:

They are the example that we are to follow……working with our own hands to support our own needs while preaching the Word without receiving money, apparel, etc.

(9) Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us.
(10) For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
(11) For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.
(12) Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.
(13) But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.

If any man obey not their word by this letter, we are to note that man and have no company with him so that he may be ashamed of the preaching for money. We are NOT to count him as an enemy but gently rebuke him as a brother.

(14) And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.
(15) Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.

Those who are “sent” (the meaning of “apostle”) are sent out without “purse” or “scrip” to collect money in. They are “sent” out without “shoes”…a religious product to sell the spiritually poor that are lead astray from the Way of righteousness. They are not to "salute" any man by the way....that is, flatter others with the tongue in order for gain.

The “workman” is worthy of his hire by paying respect…showing hospitality….showing brotherly love towards them…and not by giving them money.

Luke 10:1-5 KJV
(1) After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.
(2) Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.
(3) Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.

(4) Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way.
(5) And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house.

Those who lack this understanding is also a great oppressor as they prevent the life of Jesus from being made manifest in the mortal flesh of their followers (the truly “poor” people). From the least to the greatest are given over to covetousness. But he that hates covetousness shall prolong his days….having the life of Jesus being made manifest in the mortal flesh….having “eternal life” in the here and now.

Proverbs 28:15-17 KJV
(15) As a roaring lion, and a ranging bear; so is a wicked ruler over the poor people.
(16) The prince that wanteth understanding is also a great oppressor: but he that hateth covetousness shall prolong his days.
(17) A man that doeth violence to the blood of any person shall flee to the pit; let no man stay him.

We CAN NOT keep company in our places of worship with the “fornicators”…with those who say they are “brothers” but are covetous. Covetousness = idolatry = the abomination of desolation. Covetousness is present in all gatherings and that is why we must come out from among them and be separate. When we see the abomination of desolation standing where it should not, we are to flee the idolatry of men who are preaching for money.

1 Corinthians 5:9-13 KJV
(9) I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
(10) Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
(11) But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
(12) For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
(13) But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person

Let not covetousness be name once among us as becoming saints. It is the abomination of desolation that destroys the temple. Our mortal body is the temple that is being destroyed because of keeping company with those who lead us astray from having love for one another because of their hidden covetousness.

Ephesians 5:1-13 KJV
(1) Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
(2) And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
(3) But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints
(4) Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thank
s.

NO COVETOUS MAN has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. The wrath of God comes upon all of them….even their followers. We are the children of disobedience if we keep company with those who are preaching for money. We CAN NOT sit with them but must come out from among them and be separate. The life of Jesus is not being made manifest in the mortal flesh of those who preach for money nor is His life manifest in their followers. This is very widespread among ALL denominations of men.

(5) For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
(6) Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
(7) Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
(8) For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
(9) (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth)
(10) Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
(11) And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
(12) For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
(13) But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

The abomination of desolation is found where it should not be…..in the temple area…in the worship of God…in ALL of the denominations of men. Covetousness is there because of the money preaching.

We are to have jobs to support our own needs and are not to come together to sell religious products to the spiritually poor in our worship. It is NOT a time to receive money. Many are sick and dying because of the money preaching. We are the temple of God and the Spirit of God dwells in us. If we are preaching for money….teaching things we ought not be for filthy lucre’s sake, then we are defiling the temple. Those who are doing this themselves are being destroyed in their mortal flesh so that their spirit may be saved. Let NO MAN DECEIVE HIMSELF.

1 Corinthians 3:16-18 KJV
(16) Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
(17) If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
(18) Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

For the abomination of desolation is found where it should not be: in the temple area. ALL of the “oxen” (preachers, church leaders) and “sheep” (their followers) are currently being driven out of the temple area for NO FLESH is being saved. They are not having His life appearing in the mortal flesh to keep them alive here in this earth. They are being cast out as we speak.

John 2:
(14) And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:

They are being stricken in their mortal flesh with a “scourge” for punishment as they are decaying away to the grave for their sins…their idolatry. NO FLESH is being saved as NO COVETOUS person (who is idolater) has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

(15) And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

His house is not to be made a house of merchandise but that is all we see today: men selling things in their churches. They are selling “doves”.

(16) And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.
(17) And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.
(18) Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?

Our mortal bodies are His temple that is being destroyed by church leaders who are preaching for money. We CAN NOT keep company with them.

(19) Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
(20) Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
(21) But he spake of the temple of his body.
(22) When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

Those who are selling "doves" think that the gift of God may be purchased with money. But those who are doing so are perishing in their mortal flesh....along with their money.

Acts 8:17-24 KJV
(17) Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.
(18) And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,
(19) Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.
(20) But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

No covetous person has any inheritance (eternal life).

(21) Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.

This is why we must repent of this wickedness.

(22) Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.
(23) For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.
(24) Then answered Simon, and said, Pray ye to the Lord for me, that none of these things which ye have spoken come upon me.

They are suffering loss for their lives have not been prolonged upon this earth as their mortal bodies have been consumed in the fire of judgment upon them. The wrath of God comes upon the children of disobedience as their works have been burnt up, yet they themselves are saved yet as by fire. We have many church cemeteries of religious men whose lives have been “burned up”.

1 Corinthians 3:12-19 KJV
(12) Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
(13) Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
(14) If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

(15) If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
(16) Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

(17) If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
(18) Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
(19) For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

Those who are preaching for money are having the “leprosy” of Naaman cleaving unto them. Their spiritual sins are being stricken in their mortal flesh as they pursue these things. They are decaying away to the grave without the life of Jesus being made manifest in their mortal flesh because of the covetousness…that abomination of desolation which destroys the temple as many are led astray from having love for one another.

The Hebrew word for “leprosy” is “tzara'at” which means “to scourge”….that is, to whip as a form of punishment. Jesus came into the temple area with a “whip” to drive out the sheep and the oxen…both church leaders and their followers.

They are of the seed of Gehazi for they are preaching for money just like him. They are receiving money and garments and oliveyards and vineyards and sheep and oxen and menservants and maidservants so to speak when His house is not to be made a house of merchandise.

2 Kings 5:25-27 KJV
(25) But he went in, and stood before his master. And Elisha said unto him, Whence comest thou, Gehazi? And he said, Thy servant went no whither.
(26) And he said unto him, Went not mine heart with thee, when the man turned again from his chariot to meet thee? Is it a time to receive money, and to receive garments, and oliveyards, and vineyards, and sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and maidservants?

They are being stricken in their mortal flesh for those who live after the flesh are reaping decay of the mortal flesh. They are departing from off this earth so as not to share in the inheritance of eternal life in the here and now and live and participate in the regeneration of this earth in His knowledge. They are “going out” from His presence a “leper” as white as snow…..for once they die, their spirits are saved. The flesh is being destroyed so that their spirits may be saved.

(27) The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever. And he went out from his presence a leper as white as snow.

We are NOT to take a "blessing". The man of God will NEVER take a "blessing"...for it is not the time to receive money.

2 Kings 5:14-16 KJV
(14) Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.
(15) And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that there is no God in all the earth, but in Israel: now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant.
(16) But he said, As the LORD liveth, before whom I stand, I will receive none. And he urged him to take it; but he refused.

Our Master does NOT send us to collect money from His people. Let us not follow after Gehazi who came running after Naaman in order to receive money and garments. This is NOT the time to receive money but to preach the Word of the Lord without charge so that the world does not blaspheme His name and that life of Jesus can be made manifest.

2 Kings 5:20-23 KJV
(20) But Gehazi, the servant of Elisha the man of God, said, Behold, my master hath spared Naaman this Syrian, in not receiving at his hands that which he brought: but, as the LORD liveth, I will run after him, and take somewhat of him.
(21) So Gehazi followed after Naaman. And when Naaman saw him running after him, he lighted down from the chariot to meet him, and said, Is all well?

False apostles are falsely sent....for the Master does not send us out to collect money in our "purse" or scrip.

(22) And he said, All is well. My master hath sent me, saying, Behold, even now there be come to me from mount Ephraim two young men of the sons of the prophets: give them, I pray thee, a talent of silver, and two changes of garments.
(23) And Naaman said, Be content, take two talents. And he urged him, and bound two talents of silver in two bags, with two changes of garments, and laid them upon two of his servants; and they bare them before him.

Elisha sent a “messenger”….Hebrew: “ANGEL”…. to Naaman who initially spoke out in his wrath of what he had heard he must to do to recover from his leprosy. We are to go and wash in Jordan 7 times so to speak and our flesh shall RETURN to where it once was in our youth and we shall be clean. Our sins shall be forgiven in the blood of our Lord Jesus.

2 Kings 5:
(10) And Elisha sent a messenger unto him, saying, Go and wash in Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean.

He gave Himself for us so that He might sanctify and cleanse us with the washing by the Word so that He might present it to Himself a glorious church not having spot or wrinkle....inside and out.

Ephesians 5:25-27 KJV
(25) Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
(26) That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
(27) That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Back