An Indepth Bible Study In The Book Of Genesis.

I agree with my hero Abdicate....And a very warm welcome to CFS as well Markey4. As we progress in Genesis, we will discover so very much information that we have either forgot or didn't know. There is so much history of how the Nation of Israel was founded and the Patriarchs were established with their families, is foundational to understanding how the Old Covenant (NT) came into being.

I'm glad you decided to join us. Pull up a chair and enjoy!
Thanks for the kind words. I'm no hero though. God is :)

Seriously, @Abdicate - you are a perfect example of showing confidence in God, without pride underwriting it, and humble without expressing inferiority. It's a good example for all to follow.

Seriously, @Abdicate - you are a perfect example of showing confidence in God, without pride underwriting it, and humble without expressing inferiority. It's a good example for all to follow.
Thanks dear sister! I am so blessed to have a God Who wants to help us all and He's chosen us to help all! Glory to God!! Hallelujah!! Praise the Name of Jesus!! :D

I was reading this brief book (72 pages) in my kindle library when I came upon the following. But first, I should summarize that the author didn't feel he was accomplishing all God had planned for him to reach other people with God's message. While asking God for help in finding this, he was visited by two spirits/demons/principalities. He was almost misdirected.

The next day I set out to fast and pray. I began reading in Genesis Gen 1: 1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Gen 1: 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Gen 1: 3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. Gen 1: 4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. Gen 1: 5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. Gen 1: 6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. Gen 1: 7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
After I read that scripture I said,“Lord No Way. Lord No Way am I going to make anybody believe there is water up above the earth someplace. If your word says it I have to accept it but we have telescopes that can see so far into space and no one has ever seen any water. Then I asked “Why did you create the earth underwater anyway?” Suddenly the Lord spoke to me, “Remember your studies in nuclear physics.” He continued, “Any activity on a nuclear level whether fission or fusion creates a tremendous amount of heat. So much heat that it would have taken many years to cool off like the scientist say. I created the earth underneath water so it would be cool in two days.” From this revelation I was able to figure out the creation process. This information is in my book Genesis to Armageddon and Beyond. This was the revelation I was praying for and Satan and his minions were determined to stop. How many other times have the people of God been sidetracked and discouraged from fulfilling the will of God by Satan’s demons? Don’t give up. Keep on pressing on. Pray and make sure you fulfill all the will of God to complete your destiny.

Barr, Keith (2012-11-19). Devils & Demons (p. 41- 42). . Kindle Edition.

There are those who fancy a gap between Verse one and Verse two. I do not hold to that theory because , in my mind, if God wanted me to be captured in my mind about it's possibilities, He would have mentioned it. Since a gap theory is without biblical evidence, so am I.
I must say, my heart was gladdened when I read this.
But my heart is somewhat saddened to see that the study has slipped into obscurity.

On Genesis 1:9 Then God said, “Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear”; and it was so.
From my years of construction, we used water levels quite often. Gravity is what causes water to seek its own level. So this may be the creation of gravity.(y)

Hello Bible study family. I'm finally back to our study of Genesis. I have been absent because of a demonic attack on my mind and body which happens every July. Some day I'll explain if anyone's interested.

For this part of our study I have combine the rest of creation up to God creating man. There is a lot to discuss in these verses of Chapter one. I trust everyone will enjoy some research and posting.

Again, I'm sorry for the delay. Spiritual warfare is never pleasant or something I enjoy....Thru prayer and feeding my spirit/soul with the Words of God, I have been healed and ready to continue.

August 14 2015 Genesis 1:11-25 Creation Continues To The Creation Of Man.

V. 11-13 Vegetation. Fruit trees and each yielding seed according to it's kind....I have always found it very interesting that an apple tree always produces apples, not pears. Man has been able to "tweak" the apple tree to some degree but I believe that there is a "guard" that the Divine Author of apples has placed on the tree's which are many, and they always produce from the seeds that have dropped, the same species.

V. 14-19 Great Lights. The sun by day, the greater of the two and the lesser of the two, the moon. What a miracle to me of the handy work of Almighty God in the exact placement of the Sun in it's orbit. Never to far that the earth becomes a freezer, or never to close that the earth becomes an oven. In my current studies in the Book of Revelation, with the help of Dr. John MacArthur's two book commentary, I see that God will at a time in the Tribulation period, use the sun as a weapon.

V.20-23 Fish in the water, Birds in the heavens. In Northwestern Massachusetts where I reside, I fish for large mouth Bass quite a bit during the Summer months. This area of America is known for the prized bird, the American Bald Eagle. Almost each fishing trip to the Conn. River, I see those bald eagles competing for the Bass. They are great fisherbirds.

V.24-25 Beasts of the earth. Livestock for sure, and then all the rest.

I'm interested to find out what's happening when you're ready to divulge.
Nice to have you back @Chopper.
Me too...maybe another thread or a private message if you'd rather keep it semi personal.

On your study I'd like to point out that the word season in the Hebrew is moed, meaning God's appointed times. The seasons didn't exist at that time as they're naked...no winter. This is how it is translated through the word of God except here... Like Gen 18:14. Understanding this will greatly point out more about Jesus.

Hello Bible study family. I'm finally back to our study of Genesis. I have been absent because of a demonic attack on my mind and body which happens every July. Some day I'll explain if anyone's interested.

For this part of our study I have combine the rest of creation up to God creating man. There is a lot to discuss in these verses of Chapter one. I trust everyone will enjoy some research and posting.

Again, I'm sorry for the delay. Spiritual warfare is never pleasant or something I enjoy....Thru prayer and feeding my spirit/soul with the Words of God, I have been healed and ready to continue.

August 14 2015 Genesis 1:11-25 Creation Continues To The Creation Of Man.

V. 11-13 Vegetation. Fruit trees and each yielding seed according to it's kind....I have always found it very interesting that an apple tree always produces apples, not pears. Man has been able to "tweak" the apple tree to some degree but I believe that there is a "guard" that the Divine Author of apples has placed on the tree's which are many, and they always produce from the seeds that have dropped, the same species.

V. 14-19 Great Lights. The sun by day, the greater of the two and the lesser of the two, the moon. What a miracle to me of the handy work of Almighty God in the exact placement of the Sun in it's orbit. Never to far that the earth becomes a freezer, or never to close that the earth becomes an oven. In my current studies in the Book of Revelation, with the help of Dr. John MacArthur's two book commentary, I see that God will at a time in the Tribulation period, use the sun as a weapon.

V.20-23 Fish in the water, Birds in the heavens. In Northwestern Massachusetts where I reside, I fish for large mouth Bass quite a bit during the Summer months. This area of America is known for the prized bird, the American Bald Eagle. Almost each fishing trip to the Conn. River, I see those bald eagles competing for the Bass. They are great fisherbirds.

V.24-25 Beasts of the earth. Livestock for sure, and then all the rest.
On the "tweaking" of trees, I find it interesting that a major parable of Jesus' was the grafting of the vine. Grafting was not discovered (invented?) until the first thousand years before Christ. Had Jesus come before that, there could be no parable of grafting. Amazing that grafting would be developed just before (historically speaking) the birth of Christ.

On the placement of the earth and moon in their respective orbits, my previous post presciently described Gen 1:9 as the creation of gravity. (God is amazing!) If my posit be the case, only after that could orbits be used based on the reliance to gravity.

The eagle is the national bird and symbol of the U.S. Ben Franklin wanted the national bird to be the turkey........ apropos for today.

I love how evolution has theorized life developed from the water. They could have just read Genesis. Also Genesis correctly describes creation of fish first, then birds (which now we are coming to understand that birds are really dinosaurs), and then the animals of the earth.

I have been absent because of a demonic attack on my mind and body which happens every July. Some day I'll explain if anyone's interested.
I wondered where you were (sisterly hug). TELL TELL! Silk <-----unendingly curious. I went thru Missler's Study of Genesis (all 24 parts !!!!) because I missed the indepth. Welcome back.

I was praying for you in my beloved households prayer list. Hope it helped :) Put me on the PM list if you don't do it thread wise.

Back