An Indepth Bible Study In The Book Of Genesis.

I must say, I'm in awe of your research and findings. I have read all that you presented and quite frankly, have never focused on such truthful and accurate Signature of God. Thank you so very much for your intellect in math. You are right, most of us are totally ignorant of math.

I would like your permission to copy your graphs and symbols. I would like to present them to my unbelieving Brother who excels in math. Your presentation just might be what brings him to our Lord for Salvation.
Thanks for the kind words. The only thing that's mine is the alphabet in the Star of David, and you can use it... the rest are from the site I mentioned http://www.whatabeginning.com/

Things like these are proof of the end times and the knowledge increasing :D

Thanks for the kind words. The only thing that's mine is the alphabet in the Star of David, and you can use it... the rest are from the site I mentioned http://www.whatabeginning.com/

Things like these are proof of the end times and the knowledge increasing :D

You are certainly welcome of my words and I wish I could say more about how fortunate to be able to converse with someone of your ability. You see, I'm a young 75 year old simple Country Preacher. An old preacher once told me and some other preachers "Keep the cookie jar down where the kids can get them." and the preacher who led me to Jesus and Salvation said "Charlie, always remember KISS, Keep It Simple Stupid." So forty years of being a pastor/teacher, I've always preached so everyone will understand.

I am so glad that this Forum was suggested to me because now I can "rub shoulders" with folk like you who have gone beyond the ordinary and advanced in the realm of high academia. Again, thank you for sharing these important details, I absolutely love and need these things....Love you Brother!

In another Forum of which I am a member, I am teaching an "in depth" study of the Gospel of Matthew. I posted Matthew 15:29-31. When I came to Verse 31, to my surprise I saw Jesus creating....Matthew 15:31 "Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel." It did surprise me that after Genesis 1:1 there would be more creating by Jesus Christ. Years ago, a Bible teacher said that after the creation in Gen. 1:1, there is no future creating by God. I guess I never gave it another thought.

There are two Scriptures that use the word maimed.
1. Mark 9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
2. Mat 18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

I need a little help here. What about more creating? Am I correct in believing that these two Scriptures that speak of the same occasion using the word maimed is creating new body parts? Are there other places in Scripture where God is creating?

You are certainly welcome of my words and I wish I could say more about how fortunate to be able to converse with someone of your ability. You see, I'm a young 75 year old simple Country Preacher. An old preacher once told me and some other preachers "Keep the cookie jar down where the kids can get them." and the preacher who led me to Jesus and Salvation said "Charlie, always remember KISS, Keep It Simple Stupid." So forty years of being a pastor/teacher, I've always preached so everyone will understand.

I am so glad that this Forum was suggested to me because now I can "rub shoulders" with folk like you who have gone beyond the ordinary and advanced in the realm of high academia. Again, thank you for sharing these important details, I absolutely love and need these things....Love you Brother!
While I would love to let you keep me on the soap box, I'm from Kentucky and my 2-year degree is in Electronic Technology... that's it. I'm God taught. I have nothing of any special ability. I was a B/C student in grade school in Minnesota and moved to Kentucky where in high school I was 3rd in my class, not because I was so great, but because I went from the 3rd best school system to the 3rd worst. I really learned very little in high school. I have only a desire for the truth and a willingness to listen to the Teacher. It's hard because there's so much more I want from Him and there's too much of me in the way. I have great tools. I use TheWord.Net program (free) and I bought a Hebrew/Greek morphology plugin and the Spirit whispers things in my ear and I've learned to listen. The Lord did give me the gift of troubleshooting problems, and with His 99.99999999999999% ideas and my 0.00000000000001% obedience, I get the glory in men's eyes, but it is 100% Him! Again I thank you for your kind words, but it's all Jesus. :) I live by KISS too Keep It Solely Savior ;)

While I would love to let you keep me on the soap box, I'm from Kentucky and my 2-year degree is in Electronic Technology... that's it. I'm God taught. I have nothing of any special ability. I was a B/C student in grade school in Minnesota and moved to Kentucky where in high school I was 3rd in my class, not because I was so great, but because I went from the 3rd best school system to the 3rd worst. I really learned very little in high school. I have only a desire for the truth and a willingness to listen to the Teacher. It's hard because there's so much more I want from Him and there's too much of me in the way. I have great tools. I use TheWord.Net program (free) and I bought a Hebrew/Greek morphology plugin and the Spirit whispers things in my ear and I've learned to listen. The Lord did give me the gift of troubleshooting problems, and with His 99.99999999999999% ideas and my 0.00000000000001% obedience, I get the glory in men's eyes, but it is 100% Him! Again I thank you for your kind words, but it's all Jesus. :) I live by KISS too Keep It Solely Savior ;)

Oh my, such a brilliant man of God, and humble too! I got a chuckle from your concluding remarks, especially KISS. Thank you for your friendship.

When I started reading your links, Abdicate, I thought Wow! And I am still reading and reeling. I love learning new things!!!! And I am ravenous. And I'm still thinking WOW! I'm thinking right now, "OH God, How great thou truly are!"
Thank you for your posts, Ab.

Genesis 1:1 is the signature of God mathematically (http://www.whatabeginning.com) I hope you take some time to read it. John 1:1 has similar capabilities. In Genesis 1:1, if you take the number of letters multiplied by the product of the letters, divide them by the number of words times the product of the words, you get Pi π - to an accuracy of 99.999%. If you do the same thing to John 1:1 by multiplying the number of letters times product of the letters, divide them by the number of words times the product of the words, you get mathematical constant e which is used in compound interest, Euler's identity, Euler's formula half-lives (exponential growth and decay), and natural logarithm.

Here are some other comments I've made on this subject:

Okay, this is way cool.

Thanks all. All glory and honor goes to God. He's the One Who concealed it, Pro 25:2. God gave me the honor of discovering the work of another! Think about it: God made the universe, what's a little complex math concealed in His word to Him? For God Almighty that's like doing a word search game :) I guarantee you, if we survive long enough, believe and trust the word of God enough, we will discover the written word of God in our genes because the scriptures say so. :D

Thanks all. All glory and honor goes to God. He's the One Who concealed it, Pro 25:2. God gave me the honor of discovering the work of another! Think about it: God made the universe, what's a little complex math concealed in His word to Him? For God Almighty that's like doing a word search game :) I guarantee you, if we survive long enough, believe and trust the word of God enough, we will discover the written word of God in our genes because the scriptures say so. :D
That is truth, and again, super cool.
God our Father and creator is just simply beyond amazing.
This week has been for me another reminder of that.

(I know, I know - I spend too much time on youtube...but....) Here is a video by John MacArthur on the theology of Genesis:

I would like to present, when it seems to me appropriate, some of the discussions of Augustine regarding Genesis. I have found many of the questions he relates thought provoking. His discussions, also can be enlightening, although I am often unable to locate his proposed answers (although it is sometimes apparent in his context). It is also sometimes obscure which scriptures he references, which is partially due to the fact that his time was before canonization, and partially because of the different translation paths.

And how did God say, Let there be light? Was this in time or in the eternity of His Word? If this was spoken in time, it was certainly subject to change." How then could we conceive of God saying it except by means of a creature? For He Himself is unchangeable.
John Hammond Taylor;Augustine. St. Augustine: The Literal Meaning of Genesis: 001 (Ancient Christian Writers) (Kindle Locations 219-221). Kindle Edition.

Later Augustine, writing before light was scientifically defined writes:

What is the light itself which was created? Is it something spiritual or material? If it is spiritual, it may be the first work of creation, now made perfect by this utterance, and previously called heaven in the words, In the beginning God created heaven and earth. In this supposition, we must understand that when God said, Let there be light, and light was made, the creature, called by its Creator to Himself, underwent a conversion and illumination.
John Hammond Taylor;Augustine. St. Augustine: The Literal Meaning of Genesis: 001 (Ancient Christian Writers) (Kindle Locations 238-240). Kindle Edition.

As I indicated above, Augustine was writing before the science of light had begun... But the same is true of the writing of Genesis 1, so it may be instructive to consider it in that light.

So, I will leave it up to my brothers here... Do you find these kinds of questions thought provoking, or is this a distraction? I will not take offense either way.

I need a little help here. What about more creating? Am I correct in believing that these two Scriptures that speak of the same occasion using the word maimed is creating new body parts? Are there other places in Scripture where God is creating?

2Co 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

I ran into an interesting website that claims the earth is older than the sun and agrees with science on this point: http://redmoonrapture.com/earth-is-older-than-the-sun.html

"
The science community has admitted to the main stream media that water on planet earth is much older than the sun. New work from a team including Carnegie’s Conel Alexander found that much of our solar system’s water likely originated as ices that formed in interstellar space. Their work is published in Science [http://www.sciencemag.org].

The research strongly supports the Biblical creation theory described in the book of Genesis. Just amazing.

Why is this amazing? The Genesis’ account of “creation” is that the sun was created AFTER God touched the water-covered earth. Prevailing common sense would tell you the sun came first and then the earth – that is how solar systems are formed … but science is discovering otherwise.

Even more amazing is NASA researchers named the article title posted on the Science magazine website ” Half of Earth’s water formed before the sun was born”.

The Bible clearly states in the Book of Genesis that God first created waters on the Earth, and then divided the waters in HALF !

Genesis Day 1 of Creation.

Genesis 1:1

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

Genesis Day 2 of Creation. God created Water.

Genesis 1:6-8

6 Then God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.” 7 Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven. So the evening and the morning were the second day.

Genesis Day 3 – God created the Oceans

Genesis 1: 9-10

9 Then God said, “Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear”; and it was so. 10 And God called the dry land Earth, and the gathering together of the waters He called Seas. And God saw that it was good.

Genesis Day 4 – God created the Sun, Moon and the Stars to be SIGNS !

Genesis 1:14-19

14 Then God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years; 15 and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so. 16 Then God made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night. He made the stars also.17 God set them in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth, 18 and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 So the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

“This is a very interesting result. We’ve been debating this for years, whether or not the ices have an interstellar heritage,” says astrophysicist Karen Willacy of NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California. She says that other groups have tried to model the collapse of clouds in the ISM into planetary systems to see if ice would survive, but “with various results, that don’t always agree,” Willacy says. “This is much more simple approach, just using the chemistry which is well understood.”

My other perennial favorite in comparing how science can sometimes agree with the bible is:

I herd someone (Charles Capps, in a book about angels) say that in Ezekiel, it talks about how the earth is the second earth. Not sure how accurate that is, because i didn't look it up, but it just might explain why the sun is older than the earth? Just something to research and think about, for those who enjoy that kind of research.

Blessings!

In another Forum of which I am a member, I am teaching an "in depth" study of the Gospel of Matthew. I posted Matthew 15:29-31. When I came to Verse 31, to my surprise I saw Jesus creating....Matthew 15:31 "Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel." It did surprise me that after Genesis 1:1 there would be more creating by Jesus Christ. Years ago, a Bible teacher said that after the creation in Gen. 1:1, there is no future creating by God. I guess I never gave it another thought.

There are two Scriptures that use the word maimed.
1. Mark 9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
2. Mat 18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

2 Corinthians 5:17 is one that comes to mind. When we accept Christ (which means anointing or anointed one) we become a new creation. So creation power is released into a new believers heart, turning the heart of stone into a heart of flesh...and He gives us a new spirit. One that knows God and His ways. As we renew our minds (to match the spirit man) then our bodies line up with the Word of God (because then the spirit becomes in control over the body) and thus healing takes place. So there is more creation power..healing. People who have had limbs restored, or teeth restored, or disks in their backs restored, etc...the list goes on.

Blessings my friend! I sure am glad that you started this thread!

2Co 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

Ok, I see that as a possibility. I'm thinking of God creating something that does not now exist. To create out of nothing. In other words, the person who was maimed, without a hand that was cut off in a war, Jesus created a new one, not taking the old one and putting it back in working order on the person, but a new one.

Ok, I see that as a possibility. I'm thinking of God creating something that does not now exist. To create out of nothing. In other words, the person who was maimed, without a hand that was cut off in a war, Jesus created a new one, not taking the old one and putting it back in working order on the person, but a new one.

It's above my pay grade but I would think that God created everything that was, or had the potential of being at the start. I think we are living in times that have never been before and will never be again. I'm curious about why you are asking about completely new as opposed to redone/rebuilt/fixed?

2 Corinthians 5:17 is one that comes to mind. When we accept Christ (which means anointing or anointed one) we become a new creation. So creation power is released into a new believers heart, turning the heart of stone into a heart of flesh...and He gives us a new spirit. One that knows God and His ways. As we renew our minds (to match the spirit man) then our bodies line up with the Word of God (because then the spirit becomes in control over the body) and thus healing takes place. So there is more creation power..healing. People who have had limbs restored, or teeth restored, or disks in their backs restored, etc...the list goes on.

Blessings my friend! I sure am glad that you started this thread!

You are right my friend. CCW95A suggested the same Scripture. And that is very close to what I was looking for although I was thinking more in the line of a creation out of nothing. The new creation probably qualifies, I can see that it does when I see the difference from the old to the new. Thanks so much for your reply.

It's above my pay grade but I would think that God created everything that was, or had the potential of being at the start. I think we are living in times that have never been before and will never be again. I'm curious about why you are asking about completely new as opposed to redone/rebuilt/fixed?

"above my pay grade" LOL, that's a good one! I'm thinking of "completely new" beacuse that's what happened in Genesis one. When I came across . Matthew 15:31 "Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel.
http://ebible.com/query?utf=8✓&quer...ttp://www.christianforumsite.com/pages/bible/
I was going on the premise that the maimed being made whole was a creation of a new limb where to old one was completely destroyed. Then, I wondered if there are other Scripture that present creating out of nothing....This is because I was taught that once God created the heavens and earth and everything in them plus man, God ceased from creating, never to create again. Is that true?

"above my pay grade" LOL, that's a good one! I'm thinking of "completely new" beacuse that's what happened in Genesis one. When I came across . Matthew 15:31 "Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel.
I was going on the premise that the maimed being made whole was a creation of a new limb where to old one was completely destroyed. Then, I wondered if there are other Scripture that present creating out of nothing....This is because I was taught that once God created the heavens and earth and everything in them plus man, God ceased from creating, never to create again. Is that true?

As MacArthur says in the video, Christ created fish and bread out of nothing and fed the people. In the OT, manna falls from the heavens for 40 years....6 days a week for 40 years. Only manna qualifies as completely new tho, I suppose. Or not new because angels ate/eat it? (Oh no, manna AGAIN? I want meatloaf....hehehehe).

Back