An Awesome Book

An Awesome Book

Have any of you read the book "So You Don't Want to go to Church Anymore?... An unexpected journey."
I just read it and it is an awesome book! I highly recommend it to anyone who is searching for 'more' or to anyone who has become bored with the 'routine' of christian life and church. Don't let the title fool you, this book is about getting to know who God really is and what He REALLY want's from His people.

From the back cover:
What would you do if you met a person whom you thought just might be one of the original disciples of Christ living in the 21st century?

It's about a man who meets someone he thinks might possibly be John the apostle. The story follows 13 conversations they had over a period of 4 years and addresses many of the same questions I have asked of God or others since I became a christian. The answers might disturb you, or they just might open your eyes and bring you to a better understanding of this walk with God we are all on.
Please read it so we can discuss it further.
(I don't know who wrote it, because I gave the book to a friend to read and don't remember the Author's name.)

Haha, wow.
I was literally just looking through the Christian Living section on amazon.com and came across this book. I read the review and added it to the list of books to get (which is only 3-titles long at this point)
Then i decided to come here and see if anybody had a few book suggestions and here i am

PS: Author's name is Jake Colsen

i found it online just google the title of the book and the first link brings you to the authors home page where you can actually read it online wich i am doing and so far (even though ive only read like 4 pages) i LOVE it

i found it online just google the title of the book and the first link brings you to the authors home page where you can actually read it online wich i am doing and so far (even though ive only read like 4 pages) i LOVE it

Ok, headed over to Amazon now to get it...thanks for all the reviews.

Blessings, Cheri

wow i wish i didnt have to go to work today i just want to sit here and read this book i think i may check and see if the public library had it though i doubt they will

they need to make an online library like Netflix for books or something. That'd be pretty sweet

Some people would really like that, as there are many, many people that like audio books. I'm one that still loves to curl up on the sofa and read the book myself. There's just something about turning those pages. Give me a page turner and you make me a very happy camper.

But that is a good idea Finding.

Blessings, Cheri

wow that book was truly amazing i just finished reading it and it has given me alot to think about and has really opened my eyes and made me realize that i have been looking for God and answers in all the wrong places. it has given me soooooo much to think about and more importantly pray about thank you so much for sharing.

Back