alpha omega

While that may be an interesting hobby it has no real signifigance as changing the order of the letters completely changes the meaning of the word in question.
Not only that, but the new rearranged letters should have Hebrew meanings instead of English meanings.

yep our God is so small he can only write in hebrew and not use anagrams.shucks there was me thinking he could.rolmho.:D

He can calculate the universe,make a perfect eclipse,try working this out yourself,but can only talk to us in hebrew and is no good with word puzzles.but is called the Word.mmmm maybe we have diffrent Gods.:)

Woow..... You're not kidding STC. I am totally confused. But then again it doesn't take too much to confuse me.

just a question for you,jesus says beginning and end .first and last.does he say first letter in alphabet and last in alphabet.?research is needed.

My point is that you seem to be looking for deeper meaning where there is none. Alpha, Omega, First Last. It's crystal clear.
Agreed. Jesus did not want to confuse us by hiding different meanings in the same words.

He is Alpha- the beggining, there was nothing before Him
He is Omega- the end, there shall be none after Him

God is all. He was the first and He will be the last. A to Z ... to look for hidden meanings which do nothing but confuse is not necessary nor productive. :)

i don,t know ,maybe in hebrew his language,there might be a diffrence.you never know until you look.:)

I don't understand what language has to do with it. :)

do bitte and please mean different things because one is german and the other english?

God ...spirit....satan.....spirit.has you have been warned in revelation,and as you can read throughout the bible,satan copies God.so when satan,s little false prophet comes down and says i,am the a-z and shows wonders will you believe him.?you see through history like with the telephone 1 invents the other mimics.same with Gods names etc.satan is a mimic.also a changer of meanings for words.also satan has followers through the spirit who think they follow good.this ain,t no easy ride the traps and twists are endless.:shepherd:

Back