Allie Wi Cant Get On The Forum?

Well some dreams are soulish? some are spiritual? If you are dealing with fear in some way? The scriptures are always the answer.
I have no fear of bears in real life. I've gone deep into the wilderness alone. The bears would hide from me.
One time I was hiking in the wilderness while it was snowing. I remember back tracking for about a mile or so and a mountain lion had been following my tracks. It feared me though.

I have no fear of bears in real life. I've gone deep into the wilderness alone. The bears would hide from me.
One time I was hiking in the wilderness while it was snowing. I remember back tracking for about a mile or so and a mountain lion had been following my tracks. It feared me though.
Well it could symbolically represent some fear? I know I yet find fears that I was not aware of...like fear of rejection..etc

You seem to want this really answered. I guess this is recurring a lot. Is there something that possibly you feel in your real life that you need to overcome that maybe you feel is overcoming you?

One time I was hiking in the wilderness while it was snowing. I remember back tracking for about a mile or so and a mountain lion had been following my tracks. It feared me though.[/QUOTE]
Probably that big clown suit you was wearing?:LOL:

Probably that big clown suit you was wearing?:LOL:[/QUOTE]
Lol. I think if I saw anyone in a cloud suit in the middle of the wilderness, that would be something to fear.

Back